Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A 18 y/o Caroline had her hand read by a gipsy in Paris

ANNA

Wow, what an amazing photo is!!! I have never seen it before!!! Thank you very much.

A 18 y/o Caroline had her hand read by a gipsy in Paris

ANNA

And according to the legend, this gipsy told Caroline that she'd marry young and that she'd become a widow very young too. She told her that she would have children who would look exactly like her, that she would always have nice dresses and that her parents could be involved in a car accident... Go figure!!! :ermm::ermm::ermm:

Please more photos of caroline in the 80!

His style is perfectly. She is amazing in all the movements...

And according to the legend, this gipsy told Caroline that she'd marry young and that she'd become a widow very young too. She told her that she would have children who would look exactly like her, that she would always have nice dresses and that her parents could be involved in a car accident... Go figure!!! :ermm::ermm::ermm:

You do not need psychic powers to tell her she would have always had nice dresses...;):)

This thread is providing some of the best pictures of Caroline that I have ever seen. Thank you all for sharing them with us. I am very pleased.

[FONT=&quot]Princess Caroline having a private driving lesson with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Formula One World Driver [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jackie Stewart[/FONT]

Pic 1 :

Pic 2 :

[FONT=&quot]Swimming contest at Monaco’s Beach Club, 1976[/FONT]
Pic 1 )

Pic 2 )
:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The third pic is really funny!
[FONT=&quot]That was the joy of life that Caroline Grimaldi had 70s, which inspired my generation, a Princess Sportive and sexy during the day and elegant and sophisticated at the Monaco’s Balls…[/FONT]:flowers:

Princess Caroline's evening dress is so stunning!!! Thank you, Marilena! Great work!

The third pic is really funny!
[FONT=&quot]queenofthelight I agree :) but what do you think about this pic....

[/FONT] tongue out:p:p ?
pic

Source: interview

Ha, This photo is both funny and crazy.))))) Nevertheless, Caroline is beautiful.

Here are two pics of Caroline at an art event at the
castle of Versailles in Paris, France in the 1970s - so
young and already a perfect representative for Monaco :):

** Caroline 1 ** Caroline 2 **

I love how she looks when she was on her teens.Charlotte looks a lot like her!

I love how she looks when she was on her teens.Charlotte looks a lot like her!
I think Charlotte resembles Caroline,but I think Charlotte is prettier than Caroline,although both have the same bad taste for dressing.:angry:

I agree, she was absolutely breathtaking when she was young; the picture of Mediterranean beauty. She is still a very lovely and elegant woman. Re: the pictures with the Wales', I heard there was some talk about Princess Caroline being a possible match for the Prince of Wales. Anyone remember that? It obviously was not something the Windsors would have ever considered but I think was raised by those opposed to the ban on Catholic marriages.

I agree, she was absolutely breathtaking when she was young; the picture of Mediterranean beauty. She is still a very lovely and elegant woman. Re: the pictures with the Wales', I heard there was some talk about Princess Caroline being a possible match for the Prince of Wales. Anyone remember that? It obviously was not something the Windsors would have ever considered but I think was raised by those opposed to the ban on Catholic marriages.

I remember reading a biography of Prince Charles, and he found it amusing that the press was forcing a connection between him and Caroline. According to the book, he thought Princess Caroline wore too much make-up, and was more attracted to Princess Grace. Apparently, his father Prince Philip and his uncle the Earl of Mountbatten fell for Grace.

There may be some truth to this because Caroline in an interview recalled that she was so dolled up for a ball in Monaco where Charles was the guest of honor, and that she was embarrassed by her appearance.

Apparently, his father Prince Philip and his uncle the Earl of Mountbatten fell for Grace
Along with every other male who ever laid eyes on her lol Thanks for the verification. I remembered hearing something about it but I knew it could never have been a serious thing (I don't think the two had even met when it started). Of course there was a time, before marrying rich commoners became fashionable, that the British Royal Family would have considered the Grimaldis far too 'beneath them' to even be considered even without the religion issue.

I think she was in her prime beauty as a Casiraghi maman, she was in shape and in love,with her children,so luminous.She looks rather bloated in those pics above,and her style was BADDD.

caroline`s beauty in the 70`s surpasses every other female-beauty in the history of monaco:flowers:

The subject of this thread are Pictures of Princess Caroline from the 1970's and 1980's. So let's stay on topic.

Therefore all posts regarding comparisons between between Princess Caroline and Princess Grace, have been moved here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...d-charlotte-its-all-in-the-genes-9431-12.html .

Its also important to note that Grace and Caroline are each their own woman, with different looks, personalities, goals and being brought up during different (and often opposing) generations so of course their lives will be somewhat different. IMO its unfair to compare Caroline (who was born a princess and never had a true private life) with Grace (who was born a private citizen and choose to lead a public life). You are comparing apples and oranges.

All off topic posts will be deleted without notice. Also, if you can't respect the opinions of other members (who might disagree with you) those posts will be deleted as well. Finally, speculative posts about how decent or undecent Grace was during her actress years have been deleted as well.

If you have any questions, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Zonk
Monaco Moderator

Last edited:
Thank you , QEENOFTHELIGHT, for these pictures from Moscow, I remember them , a wonderful period for Caroline, you can see happyness in her eyes.

I'm full of good emotions.:previous:
Princess Caroline of Monaco attended Moscow, she was standing in the center of the Red Square, looks like a true a Grand Russian Duchess (Moscow, 1989).:)

http://i27.tinypic.com/14l2ana.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/1492o8y.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. And isn't it amazing, how P. Caroline embodies any character? She's a russian duchess in Moscow, the same way she's a simple sheperdess in S. Rémy or a royal princess at any event of the european nobility... :rose2:

Back
Top Bottom