Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dicalap,you are incredible, thank you, I had never seen the pictures on VOGUE 1988. That was the most splendid period for Caroline, she was beautiful , elegant and magnetic, she was very happy in her private life and it was clear for everybody.

Thank you so much for sharing these fantastic pics, DICALAP!

These three photo sessions had been discussed at the forums
for years, but we had only been able to see a few and sometimes
only smaller versions of the pics. It's so impressing what different
looks Caroline has tried out and the arrangements of the photographs
are really good - well, that's maybe the less surprising aspect
considering the fact what artist have made them..;)

Thank you iceflower. I am really glad i share my collection with all of you, though i always have the fear that some of the pics might have been posted before.

Dicalap, have you made scans of all this pics?? Thank you, thank you so much. I had seen only some of them. I didn´t know Caroline had posed so many times.

I love this amazing photo, she is like a model, wearing from Dior!. A true beauty!!!

You have a beautiful collection. Thank you for sharing your lovely pics, Dicalap.:flowers:

The last set of pics from the wedding has been amazing
again, actually Caroline looked better than the bride :D
Isn't there a (unwritten) rule that you shouldn't wear white
as a wedding guest? ;)

Thank you iceflower. I am really glad i share my collection with all of you, though i always have the fear that some of the pics might have been posted before.
Don't worry about possible reposts, in case there are some,
they may be deleted, most of the agency pics have already
been posted, but you seem to have a great collection of very
rare pics :)

Hello everybody. I´ve been reading these forums for a long time ago, but i must say it´s my very first time writing a message. I´m completely atonished with the amount of new pictures of princess caroline from the 80´s . I´m absolutely over the moon. It´s wonderful. I hope we can all in the future continuing to see such lovely pictures. Wel done to you all. Absolutely thank you.

I love them too!!!!!! SOOOO CHIC it KILLS!

Dicalap, you have so many pics. i have never seen before. Thanks you so much for posting them.

Dicalap, you have so many pics. i have never seen before. Thanks you so much for posting them.
thank you rosana. Indeed I have quite a big collection.The most of my pics have already been posted. But still there are some I have n't seen being posted. For example and if am not wrong, I didn' t see all the various pcs of that "shocking" trip of p Caroline with Villas in 1982 ,that happen to have in my collection.

Great photos! The ones Zubiaur posted of Caroline in the black dress are from 1988's Red Cross Ball, she's wearing Grace's jewels.

Caroline was simply the best and she will be the most beautiful and glamorous princess!

Back
Top Bottom