Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For all of its excesses, the eighties fashions were fun, or there was a sense of fun to them. It puts a smile on your face just looking at them. Even the extravagant and by today's standards, atrocious-looking earrrings, said "Smile ! Don't take yourself too seriously". And Ines in that pink. So unexpected...

Oh Marilena you have such a wonderful collection of pictures... Thanks so much for sharing them with us. It's so good to see these images. They remind us how beatiful P. Caroline was ( or still is? ) and why she remains so special to all of us after all these years and all the ups and downs in her life

Oh Marilena you have such a wonderful collection of pictures... Thanks so much for sharing them with us. It's so good to see these images. They remind us how beatiful P. Caroline was ( or still is? ) and why she remains so special to all of us after all these years and all the ups and downs in her life

I agree that Marilena have a wonderful collection of pictures. Princess Caroline went through a lot in her life but she's very strong and beautiful woman. Thank you for your lovely collection of pictures, Marilena.:)

I like Caroline's outfits. They remind me Grace's style. The photos are beautiful.

Thanks for your kind words:
http://i43.tinypic.com/xaede.jpg
The first next ball gown of Caroline belonged to her mother Grace who wore it, in a ball with King and Queen of Spain:
http://i40.tinypic.com/20axf7m.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/33nw4k0.jpg

I like the second picture. I didn't know the blue ball gown that belonged to her mother, Princess Grace. I love the colour of her gowns. Blue is a pretty colour on her. And, in the third picture, Caroline's hair could be seen after her hair started to grow back from the hair loss back in 1996. Thank you for the pictures, Zubiaur.

Lovely, lovely, lovely pictures, a woman in all her splendour...

Thanks everyone for the wonderful pics. The 80´s were the best time for Caroline. i loved so much that red dress of the Rose Ball 1988 the first time i saw it, she was so glamorous.
Zubiaur, if you know which year she wore that blue dress, not the one she´s dancing but the other one, please tell me, i hadn´t seen it before.

Great pics! The black dress with some embroidery is from 1990's Rose Ball. She wore it again to King Carl Gustav's 50th birthday in 1996. The blue dress which belonged to Princess Grace (I hadn't realize that either, she wore it in the summer of 1962) was worn to the Animal Protection Society's Gala either around 1988-1989. Princess Antonientte and her daughter were present that night. In 1989's Red Cross Ball (the other blue dress, she's wearing a pair of earrings that belonged to Princess Grace, she wore them on a party before Diana's wedding).

Glistening Seas

:) oh the black dress is indeed breath taking. However, the one that's my fav of fav's is the outfit with the Red hats (both of them). These to me are in keeping with Caroline's personality it's hard to describe it's simply exemplifies her persona. it's Elegante and fun will still remaining classy. great choices!!! :easterbunny:

Great pics! The black dress with some embroidery is from 1990's Rose Ball. She wore it again to King Carl Gustav's 50th birthday in 1996. The blue dress which belonged to Princess Grace (I hadn't realize that either, she wore it in the summer of 1962) was worn to the Animal Protection Society's Gala either around 1988-1989. Princess Antonientte and her daughter were present that night. In 1989's Red Cross Ball (the other blue dress, she's wearing a pair of earrings that belonged to Princess Grace, she wore them on a party before Diana's wedding).

Great pics indeed! Thanks to everyone who posts them. :flowers:

And thank you monaco70s for the additional, very interesting information. I wish we had a thread that showed the pictures of Grace and Caroline wearing the same (or similar) clothing and jewels. It would just be fascinating to see them side by side.

That photoshoot in Gstaad had been one of the best,
showing the love and affection between the two
sisters. There are a lot of other pics of that session
already posted here at the forums, but it's always
nice to see them again :)

Two pics of Caroline at her university in Paris in May 1975:

** 1975 - 1 ** 1975 - 2 **

Thank you for posting the pictures of Caroline, Marilena, queenforthelight, and Iceflower. I've never seen this pics of Caroline who attened at University in Paris in May 1975.

Thanks for the pictures, Chantal!! This is my favorite time-period for the Royals. Caroline was super, super chic back then. She looks great in Chanel.

beautiful pictures everybody she was the most beautiful person and still is
does anyone have pictures from when she was about age 13 to 16 or 17 before she cut her hair when i think she was 17 so i guess that would be years about 1970- 1973 or 1974

Back
Top Bottom