Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me neither! Nice picture indeed.

In that second series of photographs, there is absolutely no way to tell the difference between a young Princess Caroline and her daughter Charlotte-amazing!!

I remember reading a long time ago that Caroline dated Robert Kennedy Shriver(Maria's brother) but I think they became close friends during Sargent Shriver's time as American Ambassador to France in the 60's.

Maria said they all used to hang out together at the Elysee Palace.

:previous: Wonderful bling and a memorable shade of lipstick. Oh happy days... Thanks for posting.

Jaya, you have the full layout Caroline did for the March 1979 edition of French Vogue (photographed by Cecil Beaton, yes?) in your possession? Oh my gawd!:ohmy: Have you ever posted those photos here or anywhere else? I have always wanted to see that entire layout. Will you please share?
They are in my garage archives. I have put these away. I am too lazy to go in there. dear another time. Caro looks exactly like Char and vice versa those pics

She looks so happy with Stefano, it is so sad how young he died.
Caro is in her element here in the cover photo and with Stefano. She is very photogenic even nowadays.I sometimes think the Gramldi curse is dogging her. The dynamic of the curse says that the other person a Grimaldi marries is affected and not the Grimaldi . The Grimaldi has to bear the consequence which is not always the best.

A striking and beautiful portrait of Caroline with her children
van-ham

Stefano was still alive here I think

Oh yes, absolutely... I think Pierre wasn't yet born in this photo. My guess is that the baby P. Caroline is holding in her arms is Charlotte
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom