Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow she looks stunning !! I have never seen this pic before. Love the flower in her hair

Wow! Princess Caroline looks so sexy!This is a new to me too. Thanks, Selket. As you said it's 1973 but inside the magazine, it says 1975. Is it 1973 or 1975?

Whoops! I mis-keyed. It is '75.

:previous:These really emphasize how much Charlotte is her veritable twin. Wow!

I made a mosaic of Charlotte vs Caroline

I really don't think they are twins .... the have a family resemblance sometimes ...

charlotte vs caroline

:flowers:

I don't think Char resembles Caro. Even their bone structure is totally different. As flowerplower said, they have a family resemblence and this is shown in some pictures. Also, Caro is the common french woman, in comparison to Char, whose face is very italian. For me their noses in the previous picture are similar but nothing else. Char is casiraghi on the face!

Thank you! Amazing pictures. These really emphasize how much Charlotte is her veritable twin. Wow!
The resemblence between Caroline and her grandmother,Charlotte on thrid picture is ASTONISHING:ohmy:

Add:posted by Seklet on 20th November

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Char resembles Caro. Even their bone structure is totally different. As flowerplower said, they have a family resemblence and this is shown in some pictures. Also, Caro is the common french woman, in comparison to Char, whose face is very italian. For me their noses in the previous picture are similar but nothing else. Char is casiraghi on the face!

Totally. Especially when she wears her hair tight, like in a ponytail, you can totally see Marco Casiraghi. She does look very italian, true.
Caroline's daughters would be really gorgeous, no matter who the father would be. I think her daughter with Robertino Rossellini would really pleasant to look at.

IMO, comparisons make no sense. Caroline was, is and will be one of the most beautiful faces ever. It's obvious. Char has daddy's stupid pride that makes her look constantly arrogant, for no grand reason.

I have always thought that Princess Caroline resembles her paternal grandmother Princess Charlotte and Grace Kelly's elder sister Peggy. While Charlotte and her mother have similarities (dark hair, light eyes, pouty full lips and strong jaws) I do not see Charlotte looking all that much like her. They are both beautiful women, but I agree Charlotte is Casiraghi through and through with a tiny touch of Grace.

I find it very strange that you call them "Char" and "Caro". Are they close friends of yours? And do they call you "Az"?

I find it very strange that you call them "Char" and "Caro". Are they close friends of yours? And do they call you "Az"?

A lot of people on these boards use shortcuts, nicknames since it takes less time and adds some sweet and warmness, sympathy towards certain people. No reason to get that serious. :flowers:

I'm beginning to see Charlotte more like her father than her mother, she has become a total Casiraghi throught the last time. She is very beautiful girl, but she doesn't have the "je ne sais quoi" of her mother.
Caroline in these pics looks fabulous!

I really don't think they are twins .... the have a family resemblance sometimes ...

charlotte vs caroline

Thank you!

I don't know though. I have disagree especially looking at your first picture but they are both two of the most beautiful women in the world IMO!

Andrea is a combination of the two and Pierre is Stefano, IMO ;)

Thank you!

I don't know though. I have disagree especially looking at your first picture but they are both two of the most beautiful women in the world IMO!

Andrea is a combination of the two and Pierre is Stefano, IMO ;)

You're Welcome I love doing Mosaic:flowers:

Totally agree with azure:flowers:

Made a Mosaic of their nose profile; Caroline has a more beautiful profile that Charlotte , of course nobody has Grace profile ....

Profile Charlotte vs Caroline

charlotte vs caroline

I think Charlotte looks like her mother, Caroline but Charlotte's chin looks like her father, Stefano's.

I have always thought that Charlotte is the female version of Stefano.
Caroline is the spitting living image of her grandmother Princess Charlotte

Princess Caroline Photo

What is the web page for Allphoto?

Can't seem to find it on Google.

:previous: The mother of actress Ornella Muti is Estonian.;)
However in my hay day I was told that I resembled both Caroline and Ornella :blush::whistling:

Perhaps many of you do not know that Ornella palyed the role of a princess in a film alongside with Adraino Celentano, whose character was inspired by Caroline. Actually the whole fictional family was patterned after the Grimaldi family.

http://www.midiverto.net/images/3652192454_6smqz_aIic26rM.jpg

source: gossip.it

Back
Top Bottom