Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gente - 1974

r23sw0.jpg
r23swj.jpg
r23sx1.jpg
r23sxc.jpg
r23sy8.jpg

others

Caro first red cross ball in 1974 with parents and brother

Attachments

• 1974first redcrossball.jpg
    1974first redcrossball.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 282
  • 42-16301214.jpg
    42-16301214.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 42-16301217.jpg
    42-16301217.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 377
I am sure

RADKER18 said:
I Dont think Caroline had braces not 100% sure but I dont think she did .

that she had braces. Look at older pics where you can notice she has theeth gap like Charlotte younger.
Now they both have a completely different smile.

pouk said:
that she had braces. Look at older pics where you can notice she has theeth gap like Charlotte younger.
Now they both have a completely different smile.

my teeth were horrid when i was younger. big gap. stuck out. just hideous, but in time they fixed themselves and now i have the straightest teeth so just because they had them like that when they were younger doesn't mean they used braces.

enchantednights said:
my teeth were horrid when i was younger. big gap. stuck out. just hideous, but in time they fixed themselves and now i have the straightest teeth so just because they had them like that when they were younger doesn't mean they used braces.

it´s the same with my teeths.and i never saw a pic from caro or charlotte with braces.

Charlotte yes, had braces for a short period around 1998; Caro I don't think had braces but I'm not sure.

Kisses

More pic that show pss Caro beautiful teeth,
something she inherited from her mother pss Grace :)
(hola,paris match,cover)

r85aab.jpg

r85fsy.jpg

[
r85gf9.jpg
beautiful teeth:D

That pic with the sunglasses on her head is so great, flowerpower!

I saw a report that dentists in the USA offer their clients celebrity teeth, I would choose Caroline's ;) :D

I also like that pic Ice... Thanks for posting Flowerpower... Caroline is just an all-time beauty....

Grace said:
Charlotte yes, had braces for a short period around 1998; Caro I don't think had braces but I'm not sure.

Kisses
Oh I didn't know that! Can you post those pics?:)

Don't have them sorry, but I think it was around the end of 1998, beginning if 1999...I'm not sure about the dates, and I think she had them on only for a short period.

Kisses

From Paris Match and Jours de France

r91imc.jpg
r91jwl.jpg
r91jx5.jpg
r91jxz.jpg
r91jyw.jpg
r91jzs.jpg
r91k3s.jpg

Great pics, tbhrc!:)

Thoughtful Caroline..(Vanidades)
rbifde.jpg

Great findings, Ianna and tbhrc. Only some of yours have been posted before, tbhrc (the one with that dangerous animal :) or the one with her dog for example)

De La Cruza said:
Oh I didn't know that! Can you post those pics?:)

I saw pictures of Charlotte having braces when she was nearly 12/13 y/o.
Princess Grace never made any secret that she had had horrible theeth when she was young, and that she had dental surgery when she started to work in the showbiz. I read this on several mags.

You're welcome.... I'm sorry Ice that some of those have been posted before... But we have sooo many pics here, it's sometimes really hard to know which one actually wasn't posted..... ;)

From Hola - love those pics.....

ri9oxd.jpg
ri9p2d.jpg
ri9p4j.jpg
ri9p8o.jpg
ri9p9k.jpg
ri9pc6.jpg
ri9pft.jpg
ri9phd.jpg
ri9pif.jpg

Tosca said:
I saw pictures of Charlotte having braces when she was nearly 12/13 y/o.
Princess Grace never made any secret that she had had horrible theeth when she was young, and that she had dental surgery when she started to work in the showbiz. I read this on several mags.

This piece of information regarding Grace Kelly and her horrible dental past is new to me. What I have been reading all along in her biographies is that part of the Kelly Family genes is their perfect teeth. Descriptions of her father at his prime always include his perfect set of teeth which biographers said his children inherited.

Grace's pictures also show that nothing in her was altered. Remember, she was a model while studying in college and wouldn't have been as successful as she was if she had bad teeth. Sure, she may not have exuded that distinct Grace Kelly of Hollywood look during her teenage and college years, but I don't think she underwent dental surgery.

If dental surgery alone means having your teeth extracted through oral surgery (such as having your impacted wisdom tooth taken out and having stitches afterwards), then almost everyone has gone through it. Nothing spectacular.:)

Last edited:
I know Caroline adore dogs.
Does she also likes cats?
Mar

tbhrc said:
You're welcome.... I'm sorry Ice that some of those have been posted before... But we have sooo many pics here, it's sometimes really hard to know which one actually wasn't posted..... ;)
Same for me, tbhrc, I sometimes get a headache while trying to find out if a pic I'd like to post already has been posted...;) :)

When I saw those clippings at ebay some days ago, I was quite surprised that the pics were already taken in 1983, I had always thought they had been taken in the late 80s :)

When I saw those clippings at ebay some days ago, I was quite surprised that the pics were already taken in 1983, I had always thought they had been taken in the late 80s

You're right Ice I couldn't believe it either.... It seemd to be the style (esp. the hair) from the late 80s....:rolleyes::)

Hola - 1986 ;)

rsy80n.jpg
rsy82u.jpg
rsy875.jpg

Last edited:
Once more you made excellent pics out of these little ones, tbhrc. Great!
But you wrote the wrong source, they were from HOLA ;) If I'm right it was at the annual flower show in 1986.

I've changed it Ice ;)

Here is one clipping from Point de Vue - 1991 - Caroline's first official event after Stefano's death

runxxj.jpg
rumd6v.jpg

Last edited:
Did she cut her hair short after Stefano's funeral or before his death?

Caroline has only had her hair short twice, right? Then and when she was growing it back from her stress-baldness, yes?

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom