Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From 1979 - Press Photo

o77sl2.jpg

Few more from Hola

o782f9.jpg
o782hi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my oldest clipping’s ,dated 1975, from Point de Vue Images du Monde.
One pic show the sketch that the Great Hair Stylist Alexandre de Paris drew for Pss Caroline for her Red Cross Ball 1975
Hope You enjoy:) :)

of24ur.jpg
of254i.jpg

of25i9.jpg
of25vt.jpg

Fantastic sketch! Caroline was so pretty with that beautiful flower (a magnolia maybe?) in her hair.

Of course we enjoy, flowerpower :) Knowing which pictures have been one's first clippings gives such a nostalgic feeling, doesn't it? Well, so it is for me with mine :)

Yes she sure is but Charlotte is even more Beautiful at that age.

Great pics. Caro has a great smile and great teeth! ( I wish I could meet her dentist!:D )

iceflower said:
Of course we enjoy, flowerpower :) Knowing which pictures have been one's first clippings gives such a nostalgic feeling, doesn't it? Well, so it is for me with mine :)

C'mon iceflower, you can't be that "old"!;) :)

Just a pic to show you how common the Caroline-type is in my native country. Here's Edelfa Chiara Masciotta elected Miss Italy in SEpt.2005 (source: il porto)

oh3cbr.jpg

Some pic's from the 80s, I love this dress is very feminine like Pss Caro.
(paris match,hola)

oh69hf.jpg

oh6a1k.jpg
oh6bmf.jpg

She does have nice teeth. Did she have braces wen she a child or teenager? because my mother thought she saw pictures of her when she was a kid with braces.

Never seen those pictures before, Flowerpower. Thanks! How she looks at the camera...

Flowerpower, I knew these two official portraits, but not that she wore that dress also at an official ocassion. In addition to that the combination with the black gloves made me smile :)

Last edited:
Hola Part 1 - Some with Teddy Kennedy

op1b48.jpg
op1b8w.jpg
op1bbr.jpg
op1d7m.jpg
op1e69.jpg
op1efp.jpg
op1emo.jpg
op1g88.jpg
op1gfp.jpg
op1h52.jpg

WOW! Great, great pics..:)
Once more proved..Beauty, elegance, style..

Thanks

Her best look ! ( Stefano's time) perfect and beautiful.....

Point de Vue

otexyp.jpg

otey41.jpg

otey60.jpg

Pss Caro with Stefano, at Cannes Festival 1987 our 1988 ?

(hola)

ou04sl.jpg

Pss Caroline with her son Andrea 1984, so sweet !!!

(hola)

otzvxh.jpg

Caroline with 18 years old... Photo by N. Parkinson

(point de vue)

ou0gg4.jpg

WOW she is sure a beauty but Charlotte her little girl is a clone of her is even more beautiful. She does have very nice,very pretty, straight even white teeth. My mother tohught she saw caroline with braces when she was kid did. Does anybody know if she had braces? If she did'nt her teeth miraculously turned out perfectly Straight and Beautiful which is unusal if you didn't have braces.

TBHRC and Flowerpower: great pictures!!! Our dear princess is also the Queen of Beauty! She's amazing!

Sure, and her free time, her masseurs, her gym, her income...

I Dont think Caroline had braces not 100% sure but I dont think she did .

lashinka2002 said:
stupid question but did theyhave braces back then?

Well, it wasn't 200 years ago...;) :) I recall having seen some kids wearing braces when I was a kid. However there weren't as many as they are today.
I guess it's become sort of a fad. A way for the dentists to grow richer...:D

LOL Tosca, that's the funniest comment of the day :D

Well braces aren't a fad its good to have if your teeth need to be fixed. If your teeth aren't taken care of it could lead to poor digestion and speech problems. Plus who wants to go around with crooked or buck teeth the rest of their lives!!! I'am very fortunate that I had braces and my teeth are very nice and straight now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom