Princess Caroline Current Events Part 3: January 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline stills hold her own in the fashion stakes:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Just looking at the closeups of Caroline I think she may have had a little subtle work done on her face....she just looks fresher and more radiant and good on her.

Caroline invited to launch MAWOMA. Here is the video

Today, January 31, Princess Caroline as Patron attended the celebrations marking the 90th anniversary of the Nurse Training Institute of Monaco:

** fb gallery **

Last edited:

On March 15 Princess Caroline as President of the Printemps des Arts in Monte-Carlo Festival attended the opening concert of the festival at the Rainier III Auditorium:

This woman has always been lovely with kids… She treats them as if they were little princes and princesses. So kind, so sweet. She must make them feel so respected and « grown up »…
?
?
?

Last edited by a moderator:
This woman has always been lovely with kids… She treats them as if they were little princes and princesses. So kind, so sweet. She must make them feel so respected and « grown up »…
?
?
?
Yes, I love the way she immediately gets down to the same level as the little girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was she speaking in Italian?
I could not overly distinguish what language she spoke to, but I've heard a woman voice saying: Italiano!

Anyway, could someone briefly say what she was saying, please? ?:flowers:
She started off in French asking the little girl her name and then switched to Italian when told the girl was Italian. She admired her dress.

Hello everyone!

Does anybody know what discussion is this that Caroline participated at, and for what reasons:

She started off in French asking the little girl her name and then switched to Italian when told the girl was Italian. She admired her dress.

thank you a lot, Florestane :flowers::flowers:

Information about Princess Caroline's attendance at the International Dog Show in Monaco last weekend can be found at the family's current events thread, douple posted content has been removed.

The Principality is very lucky to have such a hands on Princess such as the Princess of Hanover.

:previous:

Here's a video report about the inauguration:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom