Princess Caroline - Cover Girl Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhh, she deserves all the accolades on this monumental birthday, good for her!!!! :queen3:

Here is an article Princess Caroline wrote that was published many years ago.

The Australian Women's Weekly Trial - Powered by Trove

All the young women of my time saw pictures like this of Princess Caroline.

These photos were everywhere and I remember one headline that accompanied them said something like "Princess Caroline Breaks Out".

We were so innocent we thought they meant she had spots and a bit of skin trouble - until we opened the magazine!

The Australian Women's Weekly Trial - Powered by Trove

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Caroline beautiful on the cover of this week's French Point de Vue:

** Point de Vue April 2019 **

The following pic is published in this week's Point de Vue. It's from Caroline's interview to Stephane Bern:

Princess Caroline and grandson Raphael on the cover of this week's French Point de Vue:

** Point de Vue July 2021 **

Great photo!!! Two beautiful generations and the same proud gesture: P. Caroline's hand on Raphael's shoulder as once the hand of P. Rainier's hand upon Andrea's shoulder... Lovelly!!! :flowers:

A nice photo of Caroline taken at the Rose Ball on Saturday on this week's French Point de Vue:

** instagram post **

Last edited by a moderator:
in 1982 I was 21 years old and loved to read the social life section in any magazine or newspaper. If you can find a time machine let me know so I can go back and invest in Apple and Microsoft when they happen! :lol:

It's in July of 1982, just 3 months before Grace's death. Caroline and her then boybrienf Guillermo Villas (Argentinian tennis player) were in Hawai for summer vacations. After her mother's death Caroline interrupted this relationship. Afterwards she was with Robertino Rosselini until next summer when she met Stefano Casiraghi.
(In 1982 I was 20 years old and I used to read every detail about Caroline's life).

It's in July of 1982, just 3 months before Grace's death. Caroline and her then boybrienf Guillermo Villas (Argentinian tennis player) were in Hawai for summer vacations. After her mother's death Caroline interrupted this relationship. Afterwards she was with Robertino Rosselini until next summer when she met Stefano Casiraghi.

(In 1982 I was 20 years old and I used to read every detail about Caroline's life).
Me too I had same age than both of you. I discovered the young Princess Caroline when she was 16 and attended her first Ted Cross Ball. At this time I used to ruch on a magazine called Jours de France, which had very often covers and articles about her. Since then I have been following almost every moment of her life.
Nevertheless information at this time was rare and I used to rush on the people's / social life part of magazines.
As regards the story with Guillermo Vilas I think it was Bora Bora or Tahiti, not in Hawai, but might be wrong. The couple tried to travel incognito but it was a journalist from Paris Match who discovered the story, followed them till final destination and Pics were published. The scoop was enormous.
I'm not sure if the story lasted after this trip.

This was the cover of Paris Match

https://images.app.goo.gl/GeKH37cknhfGUbtHA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom