Princess Caroline & Vincent Lindon

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thank you, CDM, for this useful information. It's a pity their breaking and especially the way that Caroline chose to put an end in their story. Vincent didn't deserve this end.

I also would like to clarify that their love story lasted for at least 4 years and not only 6 months according to the article of Gala: "Mais seulement six mois après le début de leur idylle, la princesse avait brutalement décidé de mettre fin à leur histoire".

Thank you, CDM, for this useful information. It's a pity their breaking and especially the way that Caroline chose to put an end in their story. Vincent didn't deserve this end.

I also would like to clarify that their love story lasted for at least 4 years and not only 6 months according to the article of Gala: "Mais seulement six mois après le début de leur idylle, la princesse avait brutalement décidé de mettre fin à leur histoire".

This article is not reliable they are stating that Sandrine Kiberlain is the mother of his two children which is not the case she is only the mother of Suzanne.

This article is not reliable they are stating that Sandrine Kiberlain is the mother of his two children which is not the case she is only the mother of Suzanne.

Thank you, assia!

Thank you, assia!
It's completely unreliable - 6 months instead of the nearly 5 years together and the wrong information about Sandrine Kiberlain and the children. No mention that there were rumours of involvement with her before the split with Caroline. She may well have ended the relationship abruptly but he also moved on pretty quickly.

Princess Caroline & Vincent Lindon

The article got it wrong. In video they show a picture of Vincent with Caroline and her children at the Grand Prix 1995 at which they say that ‘six months after’ (the picture) they broke up.

Last edited:
I posted many times that this video does not work for me and if someone can help me. For an unclear reason the comments were erased. So I ask again. Can someobe post this video only.?

Sorry, I can’t seem to take the video out of the article.

Back
Top Bottom