Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 16

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the color of Caroline's hair changes due to the lighting she is photographed in. As we get older, pitch dark hair can be to harsh and aging so I am sure she does have highlights put in her hair. I would try redidsh or amber highlights first before changing the whole color of your hair.

Indeed P. Caroline looks nice... almost like that sweet beautiful woman she used to be. There's a touch of a « très français » look in her...

What does "tres francais" mean?

What does "tres francais" mean?

It means "very French", there's a certain fashion and certain styling
that is said to be typical for French woman or a French style, Caroline
often dresses like this :)

Idon't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but I just read that Prince Ernst August of Hanover made the top ten list of best dressed men in "The Royalist. Vanity Fair's Fashion Kings and Queens". I think it's about time, his taste is exquisite, and he gets so little kudos from anyone that it makes up a bit for his unpopularity. Although someone posted a comment that he should not not have been considered because "his actions cannot be overlooked". Give the guy a break. It's a fashion list, nothing else. I, for one, look forward to their celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary with nary a whiff of scandal attached to the couple where their relationship is concerned, and a togetherness that has not abated in ten years.

Glistening Seas

:) really?? he made the best dressed list? Not surprising he does look mah-velous dressed up. Is there a place for those of us whom don't see much of their threads is there a thread about his clothing style? Personally, PA has impeccable taste the man simply has divine clothes. However, due to Caroline's and Stephanie's mah-velous taste in clothing---i guess Ernest sense of style kind of get's lost in the shuffle of it all!!!! Any opinions on this?:lol:

Some of those pictures remind me of when she was much younger. Her face looks alot fuller than before. I think she looks good!!!!

What is the family doing for Christmas? I wonder if they'll be together, or if the trio will be with their boyfriend/girlfriends?

The Family of the Princess Caroline included children and the Prince Albert always spend great time during the Christmas at Saint Remy de Provence, in the South of France, Caroline would invit Charlene to spend at her home, named The Mas of the Source. When the Prince Rainier was still lived, he had spent his christmas at the home of Princess Caroline :flowers:

Does anybody know where Princess Caroline is in these days and how she will celebrate her birthday and wedding anniversary tomorrow ? She is clever at dribbling paparazzi !

It seems, Ulisse, Caroline's birthday passed unnoticed, except for a nice article in Point de Vue, it seems the press totally forgot about her birthday or her wedding anniversary

Does anyone know if there wsa any celebration for P. Caroline's birthday and / or wedding aniversary? According to a portuguese magazine ( VIP ) the monegasques wre expecting some kind of public celebration ( a mass or something... ) that apparently did'nt happen, leaving them very disappointed. But i was hoping that there could be at least a dinner out with friends, with family. It would be nice to know!

Princess Caroline is a very reserved person and doesn't like public celebration. When in 1997 she was forty years old I remember she asked international press to forget her! Since Stefano Casiraghi's death she has tried to defend herself and her children also from the envy that her wonderful family excited at that time.

Princess Caroline has reached the same age as Grace was when she passed on. Even though this may seem unimportant to some of us, I have the feeling she preferred to think it over rather than celebrate on that day.

^ No one knows that it was most likely a private birthday and Anniversary ,Nothing was released to the public Probably by Caroline's choice She likes her privacy .

Princess Caroline has reached the same age as Grace was when she passed on. Even though this may seem unimportant to some of us, I have the feeling she preferred to think it over rather than celebrate on that day.

I have always wondered why Princess Caroline would choose to make her third wedding coincide with her birthday. It's like the people whose birthday coincides with New Year and can't understand what all the fuss is about about New Year, it's first and foremost their birthday. Except at least there, it is not by choice.

I have noticed that in the Best Wishes thread, some posters just completely ignored the "Happy Anniversary" part and just leave "Happy Birthday" wishes.

That Princess Caroline would rather think over her mother's passing on her 52nd birthday, "rather than celebrate on that day", may be natural, except that it ignores the fact that perhaps Prince Ernst might be in the mood to celebrate a landmark anniversary, their tenth, in fact the first tenth anniversary she has ever been able to celebrate. This is enough reason to celebrate, it seems to me. It might have been more thoughtful and less narcissistic to separate the two days of celebration and choose another day for the wedding. Then she could celebrate her birthday according to her mood and have them as a couple decide how to celebrate their anniversary, without that cloud hanging over the day.

For generosity's sake, I prefer the other interpretation, that she just wants privacy for that special day.

She was not photographed with her niece either, who is not of African origin. She´s not even photographed with Stephanie´s children. Caroline seems to make her own life away from her siblings. Sometimes extramarital children are not considered part of the family, and this seems to be the case. I don´t even see pictures of Albert with them. I prefer this and not an attitude of "pretending" that they all love each other. She doesn´t have the obligation to love them because they share the same blood. I think it happens more or less in every family.

:previous:
Louis and Camille are not extramarital children but still we have never seen a picture of Caroline posing with them!
While we have seen pics of Albert with Stephanie's children!
http://i42.tinypic.com/293hgz7.jpg

She was not photographed with her niece either, who is not of African origin. She´s not even photographed with Stephanie´s children. Caroline seems to make her own life away from her siblings. Sometimes extramarital children are not considered part of the family, and this seems to be the case. I don´t even see pictures of Albert with them. I prefer this and not an attitude of "pretending" that they all love each other. She doesn´t have the obligation to love them because they share the same blood. I think it happens more or less in every family.

I guess you're right. I hadn't looked at it this way. It is quite normal and common to show no interest, let alone love, for any of one's 5 nephews and nieces and keep the focus entirely on one's own offspring. I guess you're right too that "sometimes extramarital children are not considered part of the family'' even though that's how the Monaco monarchy has been able to endure.

Thanks for the pics Iceflower :) I was wondering since the Rose Ball is next month, has the theme for this year been already made public?

Sounds like a great theme for the Rose Ball! I wonder who will be performing that night. It's quite a coincidence that last year the Red Cross Ball had a rock "concert" with artists from the 60s and now the Rose Ball too has a rock theme.

In another forum I have seen pictures of Caroline and Ernst in Zurs yesterday. Does anybody know something about ?

In another forum I have seen pictures of Caroline and Ernst in Zurs yesterday. Does anybody know something about ?

Yes, I've seen some agency pics as well at the weekend,
but they had been too small ;) Caroline, Ernst August and
Alexandra are already in Zurs since some days, I'm not
sure about the Casiraghis, but we'll surely get some pics
soon :)

Yes, I've seen some agency pics as well at the weekend,
but they had been too small ;) Caroline, Ernst August and
Alexandra are already in Zurs since some days, I'm not
sure about the Casiraghis, but we'll surely get some pics
soon :)

Can't you post a link, I'd like to see those pictures

Love the black and white outfit on Caroline - I am swooning over her wide black bracelet with the diamond design!
Poor Ernst. I accidentally tore up my knee and had to have surgery. It's a lot of pain and a slow recovery. Hopefully, he'll be well again soon.

Can anyone confirm that the picture was taken today? I wanted to be sure because that implies she will be in town for the ball.

Well, apparently, there is a chance that neither P. Ernst nor P. Caroline attend the Rose Ball this year due to his accident ( i pity him... but, boy, can that Prince ruin a party... :nonono: ) wich would be so sad... Can you imagine that ball just with the attendance of second row figures ( such as Elisabeth de Massy ) of the Princely family? Or with P. Albert alone ( again )? It would be such a disappointement for me if the Prince were there alone, or even worse, with Charlene :eek:, presiding the Ball. On the other hand, will the Casiraghi siblings represent their mother? Oh boy, oh boy... :ermm::ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom