Princess Caroline and husbands part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with all of you about Stefano, he was THE HUSBAND, thank you for posting these unforgettable pictures , I saw them 20 years ago, what a pity he died so young !

Stephano Casiraghy was a very handsome man.It was terrible that he died so young

Your pics are really beautiful and very rare! Thank you for sharing them with us!)))

stefano was the best husband...
what a pity!!!!

This last picture was taken during their honeymoon in St.Moritz.

Glistening Seas

:flowers:Oh this pic whaaat a fabulous scene. Talk about great photography.

:sun:the dark silouhette against the sun,beach and sky are a breathtaking photo truly mesmerizing!!!

:sun: Candid pics that turn out that good are always a surprise--unless of course, you are an experienced camera person.:thistle:

What a wonderful batch of photos. We are very accustomed by now to seing many many pictures of Caroline as a loving mother, with all of her children, but it is such fun also to see the expressions on Stefano's face when he looks at his children; like he can't believe what a lucky guy he is. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all wonderful pictures. Did you notice how Stefano reminds Charlotte???? Crazy:rolleyes:

Thanks for all wonderful pictures. Did you notice how Stefano reminds Charlotte???? Crazy:rolleyes:

Despite all the declarations about how Charlotte is a clone of Caroline, She also looks a LOT like her father; one of the reasons looking at Stefano with Caroline is fun.

Charlotte is a near carbon copy of her mother, but the posters who have pointed out her resemblance to Stefano are correct as well..particularly the brow area.

I think it's poignant how much Andrea and Pierre resemble their late papa...my goodness would he be so proud of his gorgeous offspring!

I think both Andrea and Pierre are far more handsome than Stefano was, God rest his soul.

Hello everybody,

I have a question.
For sometime I've been searching for those wonderful pictures of Princess Caroline and Stefano made by Karl Lagerfeld on their 5th wedding anniversery. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Or pictures of Princess Caroline wearing that amazing blue gown. They are my alltime favourite pictures of this wonderful couple that sadly had not enough time together.
Thank you in advance, all the best, ForeverGrace

Yes. That deep royal blue gown took my breath away...it's off the shoulder with a pouf in the back and a short train...sort of early 19th century.

Caroline was GORGEOUS in those photos.

Here are two pics of Caroline with her husbands in the background ;)

1. Caroline with Philippe in July 1978
2. Caroline with Stefano in February 1984

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks a lot for posting those pictures, queenofthelight and iceflower! :flowers: :flowers:
Caroline and Stefano look so happy in this picture and I love the proud way Stefano looks at Caroline in this one. :)

Last edited:
IceFlower's photo #1 of Caroline & Junut 1978

I Have never seen this photo before or the dress that Caroline is wearing. (Probably Dior by Marc Bohan) Where did you find the photo?

In addition, the woman to the left in the photo is Texan socialite Lynn Wyatt!

:previous:Yes, I do believe that is Lynn Wyatt.

Back
Top Bottom