Princess Caroline and husbands part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The ones with the white dress are from 1988-1989 at Bianca of Savoy's wedding and the last one is from 1985 during their visit to LA.

When pic 3 was taken I was there , at MONTECARLO COUNTRY CLUB , 1985.

I had never seen some of those Natalie, or had seen only the upper part of the dress. Beautiful, thanks.

^Nice the photo the first one. Caroline looks gorgeous. I believe she really was in love with Philippe at that time.

^Nice the photo the first one. Caroline looks gorgeous. I believe she really was in love with Philippe at that time.

I think that rather than being in love with Junot, she ( truly ) believed she was in love with him, wich is not the same thing. Anyway, Junot behaved really bad towards Caroline who, in my opinion deserved better than what she got with him :angry::bangin: :angry:

^Yeah, could be. And when she got married to him, it was for having a more fast independence?

Yes, she was quite young (barely 21?), and I agree - more defiance and strike for independence than for love....as it turned out, Princess Grace's prediction (that they'd divorce) came true in the end.....

Yes, she was quite young (barely 21?), and I agree - more defiance and strike for independence than for love....as it turned out, Princess Grace's prediction (that they'd divorce) came true in the end.....

You are right, Horseygal!:flowers:
Princess Caroline was very young when she was going to marry Philipe, maybe she was sure that she was ready to make that serious step in her life. Though, each of us can make a mistake, even more than one or two.

^ I like it how happy Robertino was while getting out of a car. Thanks.

^Caroline was so happy when she was married to Stefano :flowers:

I found this Mail on Line old article about a possible divorce of the Grimaldi-Hanover couple. But it contains such a beautiful pic of P. Caroline and Stefano that i don't resist to insert a link... hope it works...

Princess Caroline 'to divorce for the third time', reigniting fears of the Monaco royal curse | Mail Online

Sorry if it's old news!!!

Hmmmm - that title should read that she's to divorce for the 2nd time (1st - philippe junot; 2nd - ernst), as we know, Stephano was tragically killed

Hmmmm - that title should read that she's to divorce for the 2nd time (1st - philippe junot; 2nd - ernst), as we know, Stephano was tragically killed

Weren't there rumors that Caroline and Stefano were planning to split?

I'm sure I heard something to the effect that their marriage was in trouble because she got annoyed with his frivolous lifestyle and immaturity.
He always seemed like a spoiled child playing with expensive toys!

I read an article from a French journalist that said the paps and local journalists saw PR and PG fight in public, but never PC and Stefano. He thougnt they really were happy together. PC said in an interview that the only thing they ever fought about was his speedboat racing. In fact, Stefano is on UTUBE saying that PC was afraid for him when he raced.

I'm sure I heard something to the effect that their marriage was in trouble because she got annoyed with his frivolous lifestyle and immaturity.

Well, rumours always run loose is the case of such glamorous couples... but i think they re just that - rumours. Otherwise how would you explain P. Caroline profound sorrow when Stefano died? Anyway, just look at the photos of the two of them together... you can almost feel love floating all around them! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

There's no doubt that Stefano was the love of her life. They seemed to have stepped out of a movie, matching each other perfectly.

I read an article from a French journalist that said the paps and local journalists saw PR and PG fight in public, but never PC and Stefano.

There was at least one (public quarrel).
It did take place during a speedboat race: apparently his boat went off course and in the wrong direction.

Caroline was there cheering, but after that she told him he was making them all ridiculous! I can't say where I read that after all this time, but I know I did.

There was at least one (public quarrel).
It did take place during a speedboat race: apparently his boat went off course and in the wrong direction.

Caroline was there cheering, but after that she told him he was making them all ridiculous! I can't say where I read that after all this time, but I know I did.

Quarrels happen, even in the most loving couple. But, let's face it... if couples divorce each time they quarrel ( privately or publically ) no one would ever get married anymore... :D :D :D

I read that Stefano was sick and tired of Caroline's whims instead, but only the two of them know the truth. There were speculations about Stefano's infidelity, but, again, there have been no evidence of it, as far as I know.

However here's a cover from Novella 2000 mag, which dates back to the '80s, where they stated Caroline and Stefano took separated winter vacations, an dhe is pictured with a blonde girl, but the two of them look distant to each other IMO. Note that this is a cheap and trashy mag.

$(KGrHqF,!mEE2D8Cu7CEBNwB

I heard rumors about Stefano cheating on Caroline but these are just rumors and not really important now.

I read an article from a French journalist that said the paps and local journalists saw PR and PG fight in public, but never PC and Stefano. He thougnt they really were happy together. PC said in an interview that the only thing they ever fought about was his speedboat racing. In fact, Stefano is on UTUBE saying that PC was afraid for him when he raced.

I've seen that interview before, but I can't find it now. Could somebody post it please?

I can't find the Stefano interview either. Maybe the family asked that it be removed. Both interviews may be on this site but I don't know where.

Back
Top Bottom