Princess Caroline and her work for AMADE

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YouTube - 48e Assemblée Générale AMADE

Good to see what AMADE actually do, in the field to help children in need... :) :) :) Pity we didn't have the chance to hear P. Caroline speaking! Oh, well, we can't have it all! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
have these pics been posted before? i found these from pomeline's blog.

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010010041N1302307759947995

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010010061N1302307759947995

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Advise for Tatiana : Do Not stand next to Char !! You know how people going to compare you with Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco lol lol

Last edited:
:previous:

At least not in that size and quality, ilovejoelmadden :) I've therefore
moved your post over here, see the posts on this and the previous page!

AMADE ON FACEBOOK ...but why has it only 26 Likes ??

However, there are some good images about a programme in Laos where surgeons are performing facial surgery on children.
It's called "Naitre une seconde fois" - To be born for the second time".

On Monday, December 12, Princess Caroline will receive the MiE Charity-Award in Passau, Germany, for
her commitment to children in need. Karl Lagerfeld will hold the laudatory speech. Besides the prize giving
ceremony Princess Caroline as well as Francis Kasasa, general secretary of AMADE Mondiale, and Spès
Nihangaza, general secretary of AMADE Burundi, will hold speeches about their work and projects of AMADE.

There will be a livestream on December 12, 6 pm MEZ on this page: pnp.de

And Caroline has given an interview on the occasion of the event:

** PNP-Interview: Prinzessin Caroline freut sich auf Passau ** translation **

It's so nice to hear that Princess Caroline's work will be recognized this way.
I also liked the interview.
I'll see if i can see the ceremony live.
Thanks Ice for the info! :flowers:

Caroline has worked very hard for this causes, and I´m sure she prepares herself and reads so much on the issues realted to children abuse and poor living conditions. I wishe Amade did more for children in other countries, but I guess it´s a matter of budget. Good she´s going to be awarded.

I am watching/listening to Caroline give her speech right now. In English!!! It's fantastic. I am enchanted by her voice :D
I am also very intrigued by the passion with which she speaks. This is a cause very dear to her heart and it shows :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures. I´d like to hear her speech in English, I wish someone uploaded this on youtube. She looks radiant and very well dresses for the occasion.

She looks wonderful.
It's a pity i could't hear the speech. I also hope someone can upload it on youtube.

An other gallery on the event: La princesse Caroline de Monaco radieuse, récompensée par son ami Karl Lagerfeld.

Congratulations to princess Caroline for this well deserved price! She worked a lot for Amade, I'm always impressed when I read her speeches/interviews about this subject: she knows very well what's happening to children in the world. Princess Grace would be very proud to see that her daughter did so well!

Last edited:
Oh my God! Thank you Thecia! Caroline speaking German. Any volunteer can gives us a clue on what she´s saying about her mother, and Otto von Habsburg? I love this woman! It seems to me she has a nice pronunciation, doen´t she?
And thanks everyone for the links!

WOW! She speaks perfect german! My deep respect for that!
She talks about AMADE. It was Grace and Otto von Habsburg who created it and he was the president of AMADE in the first years.
Karl Lagerfeld said he didn't make sacrifices in his past life but he admires people who do and did that. "We shouldn't throw money away but use money to help other people and do good things in life."
He feels honored and proud to present this award to Caroline which is more than earned.
I didn't translate it word for word. But this was mainly what Caro and Karl were talking about.

Oh my God! Thank you Thecia! Caroline speaking German. Any volunteer can gives us a clue on what she´s saying about her mother, and Otto von Habsburg? I love this woman! It seems to me she has a nice pronunciation, doen´t she?
You're welcome! And thanks Smush for the translation! :D :flowers:
It's a shame I can't seem to find a video of her speech in English. As I said, her voice is enchanting ;) :lol:

She speaks better than this guy reporting the event xDD

So she ALSO speaks german?? I'm so impressed!! Thank you Thecia!

So she ALSO speaks german?? I'm so impressed!! Thank you Thecia!

Thanks.
I knew that she spoke german, but I did not know that she was so fluent!!!

She speaks French/English (mother tongues)
Italian-German, very well

What else? Spanish maybe?

Bravo Caroline!

Wow! I've read she speaks german, but never heard her before!
Princess Caroline is so intelligent, and her german seems perfect (altough i don't understand one single word she said, lol)
Congratulations Princess Caroline, keep doing the good work! :flowers:

Thanks.
I knew that she spoke german, but I did not know that she was so fluent!!!

She speaks French/English (mother tongues)
Italian-German, very well

What else? Spanish maybe?

Bravo Caroline!

Yes, I heard her say in an interview she could read in Spanish. I suppose she can understand and speak, although I don´t know if she´s fluent. But, it doesn´t matter anyway. She has a gift for languages and has employed her time very well.

Yes Rosana she has a very nice pronunciation. Ad what a sweet low key voice... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom