Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And where spend his holiday Andrea I don't see any photos of him...

Don't you find all this admiration for how young and fit Caroline look, a bit over the top? She looks OK, like many women of her age, who had good faces and bodies to begin with, and who have taken good care of it. Especially the body needs a lot of work from yourself, for the face you need experts, who can do remarkable things these days if you have the money (no surgery involved, however!). The book you are suggesting could be very thin, therefore: take care of your body yourself, and be sure to have enough money for your face, when the times comes. Sorry to be a bit cynical, but how naive can you be?

No!

She looks great. And natural! :flowers:

I agree that ballet lessons at a young age, help a lady later on during her "Mature" years to stand in a way that makes her look, slimmer and taller. Caroline had years of ballet lessons and she knows how to carry herself well. If Q Silvia of Sweden could show up at the Riviera in a bikini till she was 64 I am sure Caroline can do better in a one piece bathing suit.
Then again Caroline never baked herself in the sun like Stephanie does and she looks much less "lined" than her younger sister.
Besides, the good life does wonders to the complexion.......

I don't want to pour oil into the fire, but since the discussion about Caroline's fitness has resumed, let me add this. Pruts, I don't know how old you are, nor what your background is, but I can tell you from experience and the experience of my baby-boomer friends, that your condescending tone toward me was quite misplaced. What is naive is to think conserving your body in a state of eternal youth is the norm, or does not require much effort. It is not, unless you live a very privileged life where you can spend many happy hours maintaining your body in various pleasant ways. For one thing, childbearing takes its toll (especially four times). If you work, especially full time, and have a family, taking care of your body through proper nutrition and exercise will be at the bottom of your priorities. If you are not properly educated in how to maintain your body, you will not even know where to start, and will lack the motivation and solidarity of like-minded friends that is essential.

I think that Princess Caroline has done a great job maintaining a youthful figure. I think that indeed ballet was the foundation of her interest in gracefulness, and an interest in endurance, strength, form, was reinforced thanks to all the sports her mother insisted she play (she talked about that in an interview). She is now obviously into yoga (pictures from a couple of years ago), continues to swim and dive (pictures from last year), and if she can be faulted in other aspects of her physical appearance, fitness is not one of them. Not for her I think, liposuction. Sure, she has a little belly, so what ? She is 51, a mother of 4. So I stand by what I said earlier. Her maintainance program is very effective and she looks beautiful. As far as her style goes, well that is another issue altogether, but for women our age, she is an inspiration because we know how hard it is.... Sure money helps, but her self-discipline is free and it's something we can all look up to.

Iloveroyals, you said everything I was thinking! And I have to say I was pretty impressed with that dive off the boat, last summer I think it was?:)

And Caroline does have great style -- she is always very elegant as well as youthful and current, especially for her role in the world -- she has to be more thoughtful in what she wears in a way the average person doesn't. She always manages to look great!:flowers:

I really think Charlotte was not very mucht impressed by the efusive Caroline, I think she knows her place and she knows that these kind of shows are not for her :rolleyes:!

Hi People! There are some new pics of Char with the green dress in Spain. They are from REX FEATURES, but I am not regitered...Please, can somebody post them!!! Thanks a lot in advance!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Hmmm, interesting discussion, Ladies. If I may add my two cents, I think that while Caroline does seem to have a still-attractive figure, she doesn't strike me as being THAT exceptionally amazing for 51 when compared to other women in their late 40's/early 50's. Another thing, I've seen Caroline in close-up shots without makeup, and.....well....to be tactful - she does seem to look her age, and perhaps a tad older than 51. True, she hasn't 'baked herself' in the sun as Stephanie has, but Caroline just doesn't strike me as being THAT remarkable - face and figure - for her age. I'm not saying she looks awful - she does not - but she's not 'WOW! She's only 51!?" to me, either.

I think there are very few at her age that have not had some work done and that is the difference (IMO). I can't blame some of these women, so many people do it these days, the most average of people. It's a lot of pressure -- It just looks like Caroline in spite of her resources has not gone that route? Few women at the age or even much younger have not opted for a little help? And I think Caroline looks refreshingly natural in the sea of nip tucked women? :flowers: (JMO)

In terms of aging, a lot of factors can affect how a woman looks. Smoking, sun exposure and late nights and drinking ( I am talking generally here) , can affect anyone's looks.
Caroline is 51. She is not old but she is not a teenager either. She has lines on her face and a little belly. However, she is always well groomed and very well taken care of.
There are Queens who have been niped and tucked and others who plumped their lips, had lipo or whatever. The bottom line is that a woman can still look gorgeous at 70 and beyond if she keeps a healthy regimen, stays away from the sun, cigarettes and alcohol and carries herself well.
There is a lot of beauty beyond what we can see.

I don't want to pour oil into the fire, but since the discussion about Caroline's fitness has resumed, let me add this. Pruts, I don't know how old you are, nor what your background is, but I can tell you from experience and the experience of my baby-boomer friends, that your condescending tone toward me was quite misplaced. What is naive is to think conserving your body in a state of eternal youth is the norm, or does not require much effort. It is not, unless you live a very privileged life where you can spend many happy hours maintaining your body in various pleasant ways. For one thing, childbearing takes its toll (especially four times). If you work, especially full time, and have a family, taking care of your body through proper nutrition and exercise will be at the bottom of your priorities. If you are not properly educated in how to maintain your body, you will not even know where to start, and will lack the motivation and solidarity of like-minded friends that is essential.

I think that Princess Caroline has done a great job maintaining a youthful figure. I think that indeed ballet was the foundation of her interest in gracefulness, and an interest in endurance, strength, form, was reinforced thanks to all the sports her mother insisted she play (she talked about that in an interview). She is now obviously into yoga (pictures from a couple of years ago), continues to swim and dive (pictures from last year), and if she can be faulted in other aspects of her physical appearance, fitness is not one of them. Not for her I think, liposuction. Sure, she has a little belly, so what ? She is 51, a mother of 4. So I stand by what I said earlier. Her maintainance program is very effective and she looks beautiful. As far as her style goes, well that is another issue altogether, but for women our age, she is an inspiration because we know how hard it is.... Sure money helps, but her self-discipline is free and it's something we can all look up to.

Dear Iloveroyals, I am older than Caroline, 53 years old to be precise, I have a demanding full time job, a husband and a family and I look as good as Caroline does. All this makes me feel entitled to have a (different) opinion on how "amazing" she looks. As I stated before, she looks OK. The point I was trying to make, was that if you have 1) good genes 2) natural beauty 3) the drive to work on yourself 4) A LOT OF MONEY, it would be a disgrace if you did not look good. I was in no way wanting to put you down or to be condescending, only suggesting that you may not be aware of all the possibilities to "buy" a youthful face nowadays, without in the least looking unnatural. She can only be an example for women of her age, therefore, if they are in a comparable starting position. You are too clever, as I gather from previous opinions from your hand, to believe truely that women like Caroline, Catherine Deneuve, Sharon Stone, etc. are in a different league and therefore look years younger than their sisters in the normal world?

Charlotte with Alex and his friends and family at Formentera, Spain

Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 ** Crazy Alice ** Pic5 ** Pic6 ** Pic7 ** Pic8 ** Pic9 ** Pic10 ** Pic11 ** Pic12 ** Pic13 ** Pic14 ** Pic15 ** Pic16 ** Pic17 ** Funny face

source: wenn

What did Alice get some saltwater/sand in her eyes?:) Charlotte looked so cold. It is nice to see Alex paying so much attn to Charlotte and to see her getting along with his family so well, almost like a second family. His parents seem like very nice, interesting people. Formentera is the "new Ibiza" for the fashionable crowds, much less congested, but only for now. It's a matter of time.

These are great great pics!! Thanks tbhrc:)
I've read in a magazine Char and Alex were in Portugal, but I didn't scan it because there were no pics. It's great we can see these great photos now.
In the magazine there were some things I guess it's interesting to know, that the journalists ask to owners of restaurants and shops they went, in spite of them (owners) hadn't talk almost nothing
- They are simply and educated persons
- Charlotte and Alex bought a french magazine VSD with them in the cover. (And Pierre is reading last week Point du Vue in one of this pics)
- Charlotte bought a swimwear in a little shop
- They were completly unnoticed by the people of the village
- They stayed as usual at Albina's house (Charlotte's godmother)
- They had dinner many time at a restaurant at the beach
- Charlotte and Alex speak english with each other

I find it very interesting that Charlotte and Alex speak english together. 1: because it is almost mandatory in schools in the UK to take French (if you don't already speak it), and 2: becasue it was mentioned in a weekly that Alex/Alice's grandmother or grandfather was French. Very interesting. Thanks for the info julliette. :flowers:

Of topic: I remember seeing pictures of Caroline and her children in the mid 90's on the beach in Portugal (Caroline was wearing a blue bathing suit, they had yellow towels and they where posing for pictures). Does anyone know if they were staying at Albina's house then too?

Last edited:
Charlotte's chest looks so weird. For such a youg girl her breasts seem to hang so much and the skin between them looks strange.
The rest of her body looks great this summer!

wow charlotte looks gorgeous! thanks julliette

Thanks for pictures julliette. I like her dress.

Muchas gracias Carlos. :flowers: I was wondering where he was!

Well, it's not the Andrea I fell madly in love with, but he's looking a bit better these days. The tan helps. ;)

It seems as if Andrea really has been out-shined by Pierre. I can't believe there haven't been more photos of Andrea this summer. Usually he's everywhere.

Originally Posted by Carlos
Gallery of Andrea on the beach in Ibiza yesterday

WENN Photo Library

WENN

In one of the pictures, it appears that Tatiana's :cool:father was there - if that's him, then Tatiana muss be there, too, so there should be cool pictures of them, again, enjoying :wub::wub:themselves.

Back
Top Bottom