Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No,as far as I know,Ernst is still recovering.

:hellokitty: Simply fab pics of the niarchos island!!

:tea:it's easy to see how it would be impossible to want to leave a place so beautiful indeed-y!! :champagne:

:rose:Good to see that Ernest was out and about on holiday in st. tropez!!:heartflower:

I don't understand anything, Caroline in Greece, Ernst recovering or in St. Tropez ?

I don't really know what happened to Ernst August,they say it has to do with his leg.If I find out more info,I'll post it.It's obvious that Caroline wanted a quiet & private place to relax for a few days,they are generally very close with the Niarchos family.It's the 1st time I hear about St.Tropez,so I have nothing to add here.

:hellokitty: Simply fab pics of the niarchos island!!

:tea:it's easy to see how it would be impossible to want to leave a place so beautiful indeed-y!! :champagne:

:rose:Good to see that Ernest was out and about on holiday in st. tropez!!:heartflower:

There are also reports that Athina Onassis is selling her family's island Scorpios and that one of the potential buyers is Caroline. Does anyone have any information about this?

That was quite a bomb,Hibou!Can Caroline afford it?And I'm also curious about the two islands:are they close?

Caroline might be emotionally attached to the island as she used to spend there part of her holidays with her family when she was a kid. I recently read Caroline briefly dated one of the Niarchos brother before Junot. Does anyone know if it was Eugenie's dad?

Philip Niarchos,in other words?I can't remember right now,but they say one of the brothers was/is with her on Spetsopoula,apart from the younger generation (Charlotte,Eugenie,some of the boys maybe).

The other one (Spiros) was one of the witnesses of Caroline's wedding with Ernst. But I guess she is quite close to the whole family given also that Eugenie and Char are such good friends...

Few years ago Spiros had a relationship with Isabella Borromeo, Beatrice ' sister !

Glistening Seas

:popcorn: Thaaat indeed-y is a loaded one hibou

:tea: Wouldn't someone have put the price tag out there for people to know by now; do you suppose??

:popcorn:Didn't Ernest & Caroline already buy an island as a gif for one of the children??? Of course if they are attached to the location and can afford it Sentimentality will win over :unicorn:

^ I think that Stefano's parents bought Charlotte an island for her fifth birthday. At least that is what was reported. I have no idea if there is any truth to it, but I have never heard of Caroline or Ernst buying one for any of their children.

Let's get back on topic....this thread isn't about the men that Caroline has dated. Also, let's cool it with the speculative posts about why Ernst has not been a part of the family vacation.

Any and all off topic posts will be deleted.

Zonk
Monaco moderator

Wikipedia writes about Charlotte's island :
"When she turned five, her paternal grandparents, Giancarlo and Fernanda Casiraghi, gave her a small island off Sardinia reportedly valued at US $7-9 million"

I can't see any info or pics juliette.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you can see them now :)

Some more
Pic17 **Pic18 **Pic19 **Pic20 **Pic21 **Pic22 **Pic23 **Pic24 **Pic25
**Pic26 **Pic27 **Pic28 **Pic29 **Pic30 **Pic31

At another yatch, from the Dellal family I Think
Pic32 **Pic33 **Pic34 **Pic35 **Pic36 **Pic37 **Pic38 **Pic39 **Pic40
Pic41 **Pic42 **Pic43 **Pic44 **Pic45 **Pic46 **Pic47 **Pic48 **Pic49
Pic50 **Pic51 **Pic52 **Pic53 ** Pic54 **Pic55 **Pic56 **Pic57 **Pic58
Pic59 **Pic60 **Pic61 **Pic62 **Pic63 **Pic64 **Pic65 **Pic66 **Pic67
Pic68 **pic69 **pic70

bew.com.pl

thanks for the Pics Charlotte looks great and having Fun The Pics with the baby are adorable .

Char is in great shape and she is so cute playing with the baby! I wonder if that baby is Charlotte Dellal's son? Does anyone know?

Yes! I can see them now. Thanks for the pics!
Char is having fun! And is so cute seeing her playing with the baby, whom I guess is Charlotte Dellal's baby.

Pretty sure it's Charlotte's baby and Alex's new newphew! He looks so adorable! And Charlotte looks great. She looks really in shape.

Well spotted, flowerpower!
The images show the family completely relaxed and oblivious to the tele lenses.
I liked PA and CW sharing a kiss.

thanks for sharing these magazine pics with us...char looks very thin...my hubby is same age than albert...they have the same tummy...can't help it...charlene looks normal not so thin...just regular person...

[FONT=&quot]I read the article of Caras and why she comes so often to Portugal. She come To this region of Portugal call Comporta (Setubal) because Charlotte godmother Albina du Boisrouvray have a house there and se also live here because she is the President of the Foundation François-Xavier Bagnoud ( her son ) who die in 1961 helicopter accident in the Paris Dakar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link from Wikipedia (in French)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]François-Xavier Bagnoud - Wikipédia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albina_du_Boisrouvray
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Has anyone come across the photo where Charlotte's dog is sitting on her horse's back? I do not know where it was taken but it was the cutest pic I have seen in ages.

I remember that Albina 's son died in 1986, he was 24 years old and was a very handsome boy like Stefano. They had the same tragic death.

Has anyone come across the photo where Charlotte's dog is sitting on her horse's back? I do not know where it was taken but it was the cutest pic I have seen in ages.
They are from the International jumping in Monaco, this year's event, so have a look in that thread. I'm pretty sure it is not Charlotte's dog, but her friend Vanina's, who was also at the jumping.

Back
Top Bottom