Princess Caroline & Family on Summer Vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

Several members of the family have already been seen on Pacha, see the photos from last month posted above.

Several members of the family have already been seen on Pacha, see the photos from last month posted above.

Thank you, Iceflower! I've seen those photos in June. Two days ago, I googled < pacha iii current position > and I found it in Corsica. So, we can suppose that Caroline is there, but no photos until now.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's nice to hear, Corsica is a wonderful destination! Thanks for sharing that information, capri! A pity for us, but nice for them that they can enjoy some undisturbed summer days..?

Alexandra and her boyfriend are a very nice looking couple.
The photos of them in St. Tropez do seem to be taken at a very close up angle, though.

I think Alex Dellal and his wife Elisa is also with them as well. The Instagram stories of Elisa show them on the same place and it's not very clear, but in the videos you can see Andrea too

Yesterday, July 17, Alexandra and boyfriend Ben were seen leaving after lunch at the Club 55 in Saint-Tropez and walking through the streets of Saint-Tropez either earlier or in the afternoon/early evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** mixed gallery **

The Casiraghi children and the Hanover brothers have maintained their closeness. Christian and Ernest Jr are also close to Caroline and have(reportedly) sided with her against their troubled father which must be very painful for Prince Ernst Sr.:sad:

I agree; it is nice that the Hanovers and Casiraghis are close. It must be a relief for the Hanovers to know that they have a large support network, given the mentioned issues with Ernst August.
I hope Alexandra had a lovely birthday in France today.

Charlotte is godmother to Alexandra and the two of them are very close. I wonder if Charlotte was able to attend her younger sister's birthday like she did last year?

If not, it could give credence to rumours that this pregnancy is taking a toll on Charlotte. I hope all is well with her.:sad:

He would look better with short hair and no beard.....:bang:

I like him better with beard, he looks like a boy without it.
But maybe a haircut in the Mediterranean heat would be be more comfortable?

Charlotte looks beautiful but ENORMOUS!:ohmy: I give her another month....

Actually it's been in St Tropez for several days, perhaps over a week

all the family in Saint Tropez ?
how happy Caroline should be:flowers:

From allover press, you can also find photos of Princess Caroline with Andrea, Sasha and India on July 19, 2018. They were with Alex Dellal and his son Jack.

Back
Top Bottom