Princess Caroline & Family on Summer Vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for the photos, zarat. Little Stefano is adorable and I love how much of a doting grandmother Caroline is. She seems to have a good relationship with Beatrice too, which is nice to see.

At a frist glance Stefano seems to resemble Beatrice ;-)

I was a little surprised by the photos of Pierre smoking beside his infant son.

I was a little surprised by the photos of Pierre smoking beside his infant son.
Most of smokers don't understand they harm their surrounding by smoking, this is the reason they smoke.... Princess Caroline has always been a heavy smoker, so probably Pierre since he remembers himself he has been in contact with cigarettes. I'm just surprised that Beatrice, who quit smoking does no make the remark

What do you mean @lazuli that is not of very good taste? It is the picture of a 60 wears old woman who has 4 pregnancies and she enjoying the sea in a decent bikini and in an amazing shape. Where is the issue? It is a sincere, real life picture, no tricks, no photoshop, no preparation in front of paparazzi.

Last edited:
What do you mean @lazuli that is not of very good taste? It is the picture of a 60 wears old woman who has 4 pregnancies and she enjoying the sea in a decent bikini and in an amazing shape. Where is the issue? It is a sincere, real life picture, no tricks, no photoshop, no preparation in front of paparazzi.

Well, Fandesacs2003, i just thought that it wasn't the most flattering pic of P. Caroline, but of course, as you said she's perfectly decent in her bikini and considering her age and pregnancies she's in preety good shape. I have other pics of her taken ( presumably ) in the same day. I'll tryto post them for you... :cool:

Are there any new pics of Caroline on vacation? We haven' t seen her since 14 August in St Tropez with Karl Lagerfeld.

:previous: Agree.

I've seen worse on women considerably younger than Caroline...much worse.:cool:

Princess Caroline is looking good !

it seems she is vacationing with Alexandra and her boyfriend! Nice!

Gosh, I wish I looked as good. She's a gorgeous lady

The A is not for Alexandra. Stephano named the boat after his children which Alexandra is not.
P- PIERRE
A - ANDRE
CHA - CHARLOTTE

PACHA III - BEING THE ROMAN NUMBER III (3) THE NUMBER OF HIS CHILDREN WITH CAROLINE

Caroline still looks amazing in a bathing suit.?

Thank you so much for the photos!
Has the hull of the Pacha III been polished or refinished in some way to make it highly reflective? The reflections of the waves make a fantastic, very cool image on the hull!!
I love it!

I think that Caroline's relationship with Pierre is very tender

Very nice pictures! Thank you a lot!

Are there news about Caroline's summer vacation? She may be on Pacha now...

Are there news about Caroline's summer vacation? She may be on Pacha now...

This summer there have still not been photos of Princess Caroline and her children's vacation.

Back
Top Bottom