Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 7 of the thread to discuss the current events of Princess Caroline & Family.

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
Andrea and Tatiana are there too. No honeymoon?

What is the meaning of a honeymoon for this kind of people? They are rich and free enough to go anywhere at any moment, they are living together for almost a decade and they have a baby!

After the christening and wedding, the family is still in Gstaad.

Yesterday, February 4, Princess Caroline went shopping and for lunch with Andrea, Tatiana, Charlotte and Gad - here are some nice pics, I especially like pics 1-3!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gallery **

P. Caroline grew a wonderful family around her... it's so nice to them all together laughing with each other! P. Caroline certainly deserves this familial bliss... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

P. Caroline grew a wonderful family around her... it's so nice to them all together laughing with each other! P. Caroline certainly deserves this familial bliss... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Agree! there is no gap of generation nor fighting. Kudos to her, especially because she has been mum and dad!

I think that Caroline is in seventh heaven now. Everything goes so well for her and her children. Andrea has his own family, Charlotte too. Pierre is happily in love. And she still has her little Alexandra around her.

Very precious pix... lovely family and with someone like Gad in the family they must not lack laughing.... !!!!

These are lovely, happy pics. Both Caroline and Stephanie appear to have raised a close knit, well adjusted family despite the traumas in their own personal lives. I agree lazuli much of this is down to their own childhoods.

I love those family-pics!!

I think that Caroline is in seventh heaven now. Everything goes so well for her and her children. Andrea has his own family, Charlotte too. Pierre is happily in love. And she still has her little Alexandra around her.

AND she is healthy and a billionaire ! Despite the economic crisis (only for the rest of the world) she has all the reasons to be happy. Health and wealth make people look beautiful. Of course, after all those difficult situations she has suffered, she deserves to be jappy and carefree.:flowers:

Nice happy occasion. It must not be that cold there as none of them are wearing gloves.

Alexandra is not so little anymore, she is a teenager now.:flowers:

Does anyone have any information or would anyone care to venture a guess as to whether or not Caroline and Alexandra will attend any Olympic Figure Skating events in Sochi? It is only a 3.5 hour flight away...

Family is what is important to Caroline, and that she is blessed with economic security is a plus, but one can be rich without being happy. Her children are important to her, and that things are going well for them is a reason for being happy.

Alexandra is not so little anymore, she is a teenager now.:flowers:
Of course, I know that she's almost 15:flowers: I meant Alexandra is still "too little" to live alone and have her own life. What's more, I think that Alexandra will always remain Caroline's ''baby''. That often happens to the youngest child.

Of course, I know that she's almost 15:flowers: I meant Alexandra is still "too little" to live alone and have her own life. What's more, I think that Alexandra will always remain Caroline's ''baby''. That often happens to the youngest child.

Alexandra is 15, it means that in latest by 3 years she will leave for studies, probably in Parir. 3 years is not so far!

Why do we assume Caroline is unhappy? She never seems unhappy in the pictures I've seen. Her children all seem happy and healthy. They may be making life choices that she may not agree with but it looks like she positive relationships with them all. She has 2 grandsons that I'm assume she can dote upon. She has meaningful work with charities she believes in. I don't assume that children growing up and leaving necessarily means a woman has nothing else in life; how sexist. I think she's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Noé is Gad Elmaleh's older son, born in 2000 :flowers:

In the last picture from the last gallery, added by LadyFinn you can Noah carring his little brother, next to the nanny, i assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom