Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know where do they live in Zürs? In a hotel or do they have a holiday-house there?

Thanks for the answer. This hotel seems to be very friendly, homelike.

I love that Charlotte holds Raphael facing out "to the world". She's a confident ( and of course stylish) young Mum in these photos.

I couldn't believe that they used an ordinary bus! Nice :)

Baseball caps are an American tradition. I see one of her American cousins taught her how to bend the brim, although I think the trend now is to leave it flat. One person's trash is another's treasure.

Hey, fandesacs, that's a Giants cap and they're my team!! I've noticed Gad wearing this San Francisco cap before and I've wondered why....

Hey, fandesacs, that's a Giants cap and they're my team!! I've noticed Gad wearing this San Francisco cap before and I've wondered why....

I wish the best for your team, but in Europe this kind of cups are never worn all over the day, and in 40s as Gad does! Every continent has its uses.
But any way, the subject has been discussed before.

I can't find whom he looks like! *:-|
He certainly has Charlotte's mouth but some features seems Charlotte's ones! :)

How cute! IMO he has Charlotte's lips, but he looks a lot like his father. However kids change quickly with the passing of the days.

:previous:

Here's another very cute proof of that :) - also taken during the skiing holidays:

** Pic **

Raphael looks to be a very sweet baby, and I like how we're seeing him quite often. IIRC, we didn't (and still don't) see Sasha very much when he was this age.

Raphael seems to have inherited Charlotte's beauty, though it's still very early to compare.

I though Princess Stephanie inherited it?

The pic belongs to the series of pics taken on February 22 (see the previous page of this thread) - here's the inside article with another one:

** BUNTE article **

Can someone translate or give us a summary of this german article, please?

The article says that Charlotte would not hide her baby to the press and world like other royal/celebrity parents do and did (and would show it intentionally instead) and that because she would accept that her baby may play an important role in the Princely succession. The Princely family and court would also press for a marriage of Charlotte and Gad as to succession issues.

The magazine's argumentation is quite exaggerated and speculative here, as the pics are paparazzi pics and no official shots. And it's highly speculative to discuss the marriage topic that way - typical magazine stuff..

Last edited:

The article says that Charlotte would not hide her baby to the press and world like other royal/celebrity parents do and did (and would show it intentionally instead) and that because she would accept that her baby may play an important role in the Princely succession. The Princely family and court would also press for a marriage of Charlotte and Gad as to succession issues.

The magazine's argumentation is quite exaggerated and speculative here, as the pics are paparazzi pics and no official shots. And it's highly speculative to discuss the marriage topic that way - typical magazine stuff..

That the baby will play an 'important' role in succession is also an exaggaration imo...even if succession will move to P.Caroline's family, Charlotte will be at the very back of the line...

The only baby that matters in the line of succession is Sacha imo. Maybe when Pierre and Beatrice start a family but Raphael won't play a role.

How cute he is, I hope we will see much more pix of him !

the relationship between gad and alex semms to be very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom