Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Marty91charmed surely meant is that these pics are not new, instead they are the same pics we've already seen some weeks ago. They were taken during the family's winter holidays. You can find similar pics on the previous pages of this thread.
Yes thank you! I don't know why but I mistakenly posted my thought without having finished it to edit!:ermm:
Sorry!

I recently viewed pictures of Caroline at the 2014 Rose Ball. She appears to be holding a cane. Does any one know why she is using a cane?

Princess Caroline wears the dress she wore with tiara and diamond necklace at the royal wedding in Luxembourg.

Yes they all look good. Love the photo of Caroline holding Charlotte's hand. Caroline's jewellery looks stunning.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks wonderful. It is lovely to see her look so happy.

According to Spanish Hola Princess Caroline and her children and grandchildren celebrated Christmas in Paris. The pics in the link below are all from December 22, taken in Paris, Caroline and Alexandra went shopping and Pierre arrived at Caroline's flat (I've also seen them at an agency, therefore I know about the date they were taken :)).

** Hola article **

It's so cute to see that Pierre is still mommy's boy....

It's so cute to see that Pierre is still mommy's boy....

Andrea is so too, although he has already his own little boy :hug:
For a really loving mother even a 60-year old son is her little boy...

Question to the Spanish speaking friends: That magazine says that caroline " acaba de ser tia por partida doble"......."

What does it mean???? I can't really find a decent meaning to it! Thank you! :)

"acaba de ser tia por partida doble"...

it's aunt of double aunt (double aunt in this case is refering to the twins)

According to Spanish Hola Princess Caroline and her children and grandchildren celebrated Christmas in Paris. The pics in the link below are all from December 22, taken in Paris, Caroline and Alexandra went shopping and Pierre arrived at Caroline's flat (I've also seen them at an agency, therefore I know about the date they were taken :)).

** Hola article **

Caroline is fantastic here!!!! Very nice outlook!! I wonder where they were in New Year Eve?

it was such a great surprise to see Caroline's son and his wife accompanying her! Such a treat!

Caroline, Andrea, Tatiana, Pierre and Alex Dellal attended the annual Motrice Foundation Gala this month:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Great pictures thank you for posting them :)

Lovely pictures - they all look very well. Tatiana has reined in her usual hippy look and looks great.

Lovely pictures - they all look very well. Tatiana has reined in her usual hippy look and looks great.

Really very nice pics, but I wonder where Beatrice Borromeo is. Her absence is obvious.

Always been a fan of Andrea, who never pretended to be anything other than who he is. You can never criticize him for being contradictory with regard to his attitude towards the limelight.

I don't know why but it is so nice to see Alex Dellal with them! And him in a photo with Caro - who had a fantastic outfit btw.!

Princess Caroline of Monaco visits the National Ballet of Cuba › Culture › Granma - Official voice of the PCC
ttps://uk.news.yahoo.com/monacos-princess-caroline-meets-cuba-ballet-legend-230244710.html#EWe8wwe

ttps://uk.news.yahoo.com/monacos-princess-caroline-meets-cuba-ballet-legend-230244710.html#EWe8wwe

Monaco's Princess Caroline visits Cuba Photos and Images | european pressphoto agency

https://it.pinterest.com/pin/335236765991547021/https://it.pinterest.com/pin/335236765991547040/
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/335236765991547042/

Princess Caroline of Monaco visits the National Ballet of Cuba

Last edited:
I don't know why but it is so nice to see Alex Dellal with them! And him in a photo with Caro - who had a fantastic outfit btw.!

Caroline was/is good friends with Alex's mother Andrea and is probably very fond of Alex too.

I can imagine that she was very sad to see Charlotte and Alex's relationship end.:sad:

Pierre and Beatrice are visiting Cuba with Caroline. I saw photos at another site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom