Princess Caroline & Family on Summer Vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, when one is that wealthy, I guess time and money don't matter!

I know her boyfriend is a basketball player, how does he have all this free time? Who foots the bills?
He's a University student in London - I think the sport is taking a bit of a back seat at the moment.

I believe that is Princess Caroline's dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if her mother was on holidays there too.

I thought it was Caroline's dog. I always see the twins dogs with Caroline, although Charlotte and Alexandra are with them.
Princess Caroline has two dachshunds but this is Alexandra's dog, Eloise.

I thought it was Charlotte too at first, not sure now...

BTW...Charlotte has her own dachshund called "Lolita".

I'm glad the cousins get to share a vacation together and what a vacation. P Caroline must have been sheltering in place as well as her crew on the PACHA. Wonderful!

Very nice pics. A very happy grandmother Caroline!
How old are the three cousins? I also wonder what language they speak, English or French?

I can't think of an healthier environment to be in, these tragic days, than aboard an yacht on high sea with grandma... The kids look super, and Sasha looks more and more like his grandfather... Happy Caroline, she deserves this!!! :potofgold: :potofgold: :potofgold:

Looks like the family are having a lovely time and Caroline seems to be an attentive grandma. The kids are really growing up!

I can't think of an healthier environment to be in, these tragic days, than aboard an yacht on high sea with grandma... The kids look super, and Sasha looks more and more like his grandfather... Happy Caroline, she deserves this!!! :potofgold: :potofgold: :potofgold:

It's easy to social distance in the ocean! ;)

Caroline always seemed truly smitten with Vincent Lindon...much more than so than with the man she subsequently married, Ernest von Hannover.

Back
Top Bottom