Princess Alexandra of Hannover Current Events Part 7: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Alexandra attends the Dior Womenswear Spring/Summer 2021 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on 29 September in Paris

Very, very pretty.

Is Alexandra still studying Political Science and Philosophy at New York University?

I don't know about her studies and whether she is doing distance learning but she has been in London for the last few months.
Is Alexandra still studying Political Science and Philosophy at New York University?

Last edited:
They have been dating for four and a half years now...May we expect a big announcement soon?

They have been dating for four and a half years now...May we expect a big announcement soon?
I really hope not - they're really quite young. I would hope they would wait a little longer before taking such a big step.

I really hope not - they're really quite young. I would hope they would wait a little longer before taking such a big step.

I totally agree with you Florestane... They both still have a long road of experiences ahead of them and, sometimes, even if you have been dating for years that doesn't mean that you can't find someone else more suitable to share your life with, or that an eventual marriage doesen't end up in disaster... Alex is only 22. Let her grow wiser a little longer...
? ? ?

Last edited:

They are still very young. It is too early to take such a big and important step.

They are still very young. It is too early to take such a big and important step.

My cousin (my (born 1981) married young (23) and she is still happily married :flowers:

it's not a matter of age, it's a matter of when you meet the right person;)

Princess Alexandra together with Carole Bouquet attended the Chanel Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2021/2022 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, July 6:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Alexandra of Hanover @ Paris Fashion Week 6 july 2021 show Chanel

She has the exact same facial expression as her mother when she speaks... :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She has become a very pretty and elegant young woman!

Princess Alexandra and boyfriend Ben attended Celine at The Wiltern in Los Angeles, California, on December 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The reason why in my opinion why people don’t see Alexandra at royal and noble events in Germany or Austria is because most of her life has been spent in Monaco which is very different from Austria or Germany.

Back
Top Bottom