Princess Alexandra of Hannover Current Events Part 7: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: Ben seems to be quite tall, or perhaps Alexandra is just small for her age.

:previous: Alexandra is indeed petite but Ben is quite tall, he is a basketball player.;)

:previous: Ben seems to be quite tall, or perhaps Alexandra is just small for her age.

Not sure whether 'for her age' is still appropriate. I don't expect her to grow (much) taller as she just turned 20.

Fun to see how people react to a tall man with a much shorter woman as that's most likely what people think when they see me with my tall (also 1.96 m) husband :D.

Not sure whether 'for her age' is still appropriate. I don't expect her to grow (much) taller as she just turned 20.

Fun to see how people react to a tall man with a much shorter woman as that's most likely what people think when they see me with my tall (also 1.96 m) husband :D.

I didn't mean to suggest anything by "for her age"; I know what the height expectations are for Alexandra's age since I was born in the '90s myself. What I meant by "for her age" is that some people are naturally taller or shorter than average height - it was just a bad case of words.
I'd react in the same way if it was a short man with a tall woman! It's just interesting seeing height differences and ranges. I guess I'm just nosy :D

I didn't mean to suggest anything by "for her age"; I know what the height expectations are for Alexandra's age since I was born in the '90s myself. What I meant by "for her age" is that some people are naturally taller or shorter than average height - it was just a bad case of words.
I'd react in the same way if it was a short man with a tall woman! It's just interesting seeing height differences and ranges. I guess I'm just nosy :D

Thanks, now I see. You probably meant 'for her generation' :flowers:

I am used to tall men with shorter women but the other way around looks a little odd to me. My sister-in-law even made a point of not wearing heels on her wedding day so she would not look taller than my brother (they are about the same height; my brother being at max 1 cm taller).

Last edited:

I don't think there's something off with what you said. I'm also born in the 90's and I understand what you mean.

But yes, height doesn't matter really.

I'm happy Alexandra found someone like Ben. They both look cute. :flowers:

:previous: Ah yes, the giant and the flea syndrome. Find a step to stand on to give your love a kiss. Walking hand-in-hand is problematic as it has a tendency to look like the woman is a child. A subtle form of arm-in-arm is the only answer. ;)

I don't think there's something off with what you said. I'm also born in the 90's and I understand what you mean.

But yes, height doesn't matter really.

I'm happy Alexandra found someone like Ben. They both look cute. :flowers:

Thank you. Glad that it wasn't just me and someone else was able to understand ?

What a lovely young woman!
Does she live in Paris? Study or something else?

Alexandra turned into such a pretty young woman… :flowers: She looks so fresh and sweet, with a romantic touch in her eyes, so different of her sister at the same age… ? ? ?

I agree that Princess Alexandra's loveliness is a romantic, old fashioned "prettiness" rather than the sultry gorgeousness of her big sister Charlotte at age 20.

Did she go her cousin's way and left sport for fashion?

I never thought she resembled the Monegasques much; but something about her here reminds me of a younger Charlotte. I can't pinpoint what it is exactly, but there's some kind of resemblance to me!

Love her shoes. She is the only one I can think of who has the feet for these very high heels. Must be the years of skating

Back
Top Bottom