Princess Alexandra of Hannover Current Events Part 7: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her birthday is in 20th July. Why did she have her party so early?

I know it's weird. Her brother's wedding is this coming 8th of july. So why have a party so near your brother's day? Also, there was another Hanover relative who just got married the same days and her father and 2 brothers and their girlfriends are all there but not her

Last edited by a moderator:
No father present for the 18 years of his only daughter ? Unless well hidden, Prince EA was not there apparently.

What do people expect, EA will not attend the wedding of his eldest son either. Guess he doesnt want to show up among the Grimaldi crowd but party with his own buddies.

Just to add - Alexandra is not a classical beauty but a pretty girl for her age. She looks herself and not artificial what is a plus these days.

Last edited:
Looks like a relaxed and fun party, like the birthday girl.

I second the unnecessary comments about her looks. Plus I do think she is pretty, bright smile and approachable, and looks young for her age. Also if anyone is in doubt that she has her mom's looks only need to look at her Hanover brothers.

I'm impressed on how much Alexandra manages to keep herself out of public view. I'm not talking about her instagram and twitter accounts made private - even photos from her birthday party, whether made by paparazzi or posted on instagram by her friends, are mostly the photos of her guests, not herself. It is a little bit strange for me but also, as I said, impressive.

I'm impressed on how much Alexandra manages to keep herself out of public view. I'm not talking about her instagram and twitter accounts made private - even photos from her birthday party, whether made by paparazzi or posted on instagram by her friends, are mostly the photos of her guests, not herself. It is a little bit strange for me but also, as I said, impressive.

This is what has impressed me most about the Casiraghi kids and Alexandra. If you get bored long enough to end up in some European socialite's Instagram, you will see photos of Beatrice and Tatiana...as bridesmaids, with friends partying in a relaxed environment. But the Casiraghis, almost none. Pierre has a few photos due to his circle of friends and his races but Andrea and Charlotte would make you think they're recluses. We know Andrea shuns the media, so that's more understandable but Charlotte, in particular, for all her Gucci ads and paparazzi pics has even less social media photos than Pierre. I'm sure they attend events and all but I wonder if in parties they expressly tell people not to photograph them. I'm thinking Alexandra will be the same.

When did Alexandra's birthday party take place? In 1st July?
It seems that in the same day Charlotte and Dimitri were on Pacha.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: I agree. I remember when she was born so clearly, and seeing Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte carrying her around and doting on their new baby sister. It was so sweet!?

I wonder did she-or will she-get a "coming out" party at La Vigie like Princess Caroline gave for Charlotte when she turned eighteen?

Yes she did at the beginning of July. There are some picture in this thread

Yes, I saw those. That was her(Alexandra's) birthday party at the Monaco Yacht Club. It seemed to be an informal party for family and friends.

I am wondering if she had a traditional, formal coming out like Charlotte did at La Vigie. Or maybe Charlotte chose that type of celebration in lieu of a more informal birthday celebration.

Camille had her birthday dinner in the evening at La Vigie too. It was quite lavish.

The yacht club was the brunch the day after. She had a party at the observatory in Nice and I think a lunch before that at the beach club restaurant.

:previous:

Nice to see her having a "solo" engagement ?

Here are more pics from today:

** gettyimages gallery **

She's so very lovely and this outfit looks perfect on her. Pink is most definitely her color.:flowers: And I can honestly see a young Princess Caroline in her ~ facial expressions, posture, bone structure. It's awesome to see her come into her own!:cool:

She's so very lovely and this outfit looks perfect on her. Pink is most definitely her color.:flowers: And I can honestly see a young Princess Caroline in her ~ facial expressions, posture, bone structure. It's awesome to see her come into her own!:cool:

Very nice outfit indeed, although very summery!

Hmmmm the article is not in English, what's the gist of it?

LaRae

Nice to hear. The photos of them are cute, I hope they have a successful relationship.
I wonder if it's coincidental that he is also German or if, given the fact that his family are very wealthy, he has some kind of contact with Alexandra's father's family.

Hmmmm the article is not in English, what's the gist of it?

LaRae

The translation gives some background on Alexandra's new boyfriend, stating that Ben Sylvester Strautman moved to Monaco when he was little as his parents are millionaires. Before life in Monaco he lived in Lower Saxony. Then the article in turn gives information about Alexandra.

Thanks Hereditary Princess! How old is Ben?

LaRae

It doesn't say but elsewhere I read that he was part of the under 17 basketball team in May 2017, and the article mentions him playing in the under 18 team, so he is most likely 18 or 19 years old. He just started his studies at King's College London.

Oh good so in her age range...thanks!

LaRae

It doesn't say but elsewhere I read that he was part of the under 17 basketball team in May 2017, and the article mentions him playing in the under 18 team, so he is most likely 18 or 19 years old. He just started his studies at King's College London.

None of that math adds up at all. If he was on the Under 17 team seven months ago, he couldn't possibly be 18/19 :ermm:

From all I have read he seems to be 18, almost 19. He played on the U18 back in 2016. This seems to be his profile, which suggests he will be 19 Dec 31.

Ben-Sylvester Strautmann Basketball Player Profile, French U18 National Team, News, stats, Career, Games Logs, Best, Awards - eurobasket

https://www.linkedin.com/in/benstrautmann/

His mother
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sabine-holz-strautmann-b993226/

Seems both parents are bankers. Parents seem described as millionaires and he a billionaire so not sure which one.

Ben and Andrea at her brother Christian's wedding https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/634022453762967899/

Some I found on Ben

Pic with mom https://monacoreporter.com/2014/05/...ke-mother-like-son-ben-and-sabine-strautmann/

Sabine with a painting of Grace she bought https://monacoreporter.com/2016/10/...tmann-who-generously-bought-it-ewrightimages/

Both parents
Magdalena Gabriel and Safia El Malqui Host A Private Dinner In Honor Of Ellen Von Unwerth During The Monaco Grand Prix Photos and Images | Getty Images

Back
Top Bottom