Princess Alexandra of Hannover Current Events Part 7: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

I'm also pretty sure that it's a language/translation issue..

In this article Alexandra's boyfriend is called as an accessory !
"Accessory" is meant humorously, I'm sure...:flowers:
Oh definitely! Prince Frederik has had that honourable mention on many, many occasions as has Prince Daniel when he wore that gorgeous double breasted royal blue tuxedo with black lapels in January.

Princess Alexandra attended the Giambattista Valli Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show as part of the Paris Fashion Week on January 22:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

And she attended the Chanel show today, January 23:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Alexandra de Hanover @ Paris Fashion Week 22 january 2024 show Giambattista Valli Couture

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2fSrXyoBfj/?img_index=1

Alejandra de Hannover, pure elegance with a 'vintage' dress that Carolina de Mónaco wore in 1990. ���� The 'royal' girl made her home on her birthday as she attended the Chanel desfile with a 'look' of the firma that it has delivered to the Prince.⁣

Last edited by a moderator:
(..)

Alejandra de Hannover, pure elegance with a 'vintage' dress that Carolina de Mónaco wore in 1990. ���� The 'royal' girl made her home on her birthday as she attended the Chanel desfile with a 'look' of the firma that it has delivered to the Prince.⁣

Very beautiful and chic outfit! I remember Caroline wearing this dress-coat from the 80's. It's very nice for her daughters and daugthers in-law to wear her old outfits. I wonder where Caroline keeps all this huge wardrobe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love both outfits on Alexandra, so chic! She also looks so happy! In the pic where she wears a black dress, she is stunning. I love to see Charlotte and Alexandra recycling their mother's outfits. :flowers:

Princess Alexandra and boyfriend Ben attended "The Loubi Show" by Christian Louboutin as part of Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2024-2025 on March 4:

** Pic **

Nice to see them together again, it's been a long time. I wonder if Alexandra is still studying in New York? Being 24 by now she probably has finished college.

Back
Top Bottom