Princess Alexandra of Hannover Current Events Part 7: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: I agree. It wouldn't surprise me if Alexandra actually considers herself Monegasque.

:previous: I agree. It wouldn't surprise me if Alexandra actually considers herself Monegasque.
She’s more into the social life and scene of her mother and Monaco than in Austria and Germany so she probably considers herself Monegasque. Plus the social circles she moves are very different compared to the nobles and royals in Austria and Germany.

She’s more into the social life and scene of her mother and Monaco than in Austria and Germany so she probably considers herself Monegasque. Plus the social circles she moves are very different compared to the nobles and royals in Austria and Germany.
We don't know if she even speaks German. Out of her oldest brother wedding, she never seems visiting Germany.
Additionally we have never see her with her father. Is now around 11 years since her parents were estranged, we never see her spending one single moment with her father. And even, did he ever talk German to her? No idea.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

We don't know if she even speaks German. Out of her oldest brother wedding, she never seems visiting Germany.
Additionally we have never see her with her father. Is now around 11 years since her parents were estranged, we never see her spending one single moment with her father. And even, did he ever talk German to her? No idea.

And her boyfriend? Isn't he German? In what language do they converse.

I highly doubt she doesn't speak any German. That's her father's first language. In Europe, people tend to learn both languages from their parents. Maybe she is not perfectly fluent.

I highly doubt she doesn't speak any German. That's her father's first language. In Europe, people tend to learn both languages from their parents. Maybe she is not perfectly fluent.

Also P. Caroline speeks fluent german... :whistling:

She went from a child in the background of a glamorous family to being a glamorous young lady herself. Grandma Princess Grace would be so proud of her today.

And her boyfriend? Isn't he German? In what language do they converse.

Yes, her boyfriend, Ben Sylvester Strautmann, is German. His family has been living in Monaco for many years, and as I understand he was raised there. I assume he speaks German, French and English.
Alexandra possibly too, since she has a German father and half-siblings.

Her hair is a lot darker these days... :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, her boyfriend, Ben Sylvester Strautmann, is German. His family has been living in Monaco for many years, and as I understand he was raised there. I assume he speaks German, French and English.
Alexandra possibly too, since she has a German father and half-siblings.

There is YouTube or IG video of Alexandra speaking all three languages. Like all of the members of the Princely Family, Alexandra is multi lingual.

Alexandra attended the Stella McCartney Womenswear Fall Winter 2023-2024 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, March 6:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
There is YouTube or IG video of Alexandra speaking all three languages. Like all of the members of the Princely Family, Alexandra is multi lingual.
French of course, as she was raised in France and Monaco.
Her English is perfect. If you have any video of her speaking German, please share, I didn't manage to find any.

French of course, as she was raised in France and Monaco.
Her English is perfect. If you have any video of her speaking German, please share, I didn't manage to find any.

I have never seen any videos of her speaking at all. We just assume that she speaks German, because of her father and her boyfriend. But we really don't know.
I am wondering why she is visiting so many fashion events. I thought that she is studying political science in New York University. But maybe she quit.
The Monaco Royals never much talk about what their children are doing, so we only know something of what the tabloids tell us.

Alexandra and boyfriend Ben attended the amfAR Cannes Gala 2023 at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes, France, yesterday, May 25:

** Pic **

Alexandra and boyfriend Ben attended the 2023 Roland-Garros tournament in Paris yesterday, June 9:

** pp gallery **

I just noticed that Alexandra and Ben have been already six years together!

May we expect an engagement announcement soon?

Last edited:
I just noticed that Alexandra and Ben have been already six years together!

May we expect an engagement announcement soon?
Anything is possible. But she’s only 23 years right now. However I said previously anything is possible

She will turn 24 in a month ;)
Yes but that’s still a bit too young, even though they’ve been together longer than most people their age. But again, they could be engaged this year as they’ve been together for so long.

Technically it's not too young, she is adult already, many women get married around this age (including many in my family).

We should stop speculating and wait and see..Thank you!

They look like a very close and in love couple. (..)

What is she doing now? Did she finish her studies ? Unclear also where she lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom