Princess Alexandra of Hannover Current Events Part 7: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 7 of the thread to discuss the current events of Princess Alexandra.

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6: May 2006 - December 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

I must say, I was not ready for her to have a boyfriend already. For me she was still a little girl. Time flies !

If I'm not wrong she will be 18 this summer. Yes time flies

18 - perfect time to have a boyfriend! Hopefullly one day she will be happily married :)

I wrote it somewhere few months ago, but I'll repeat it - for me she's a perfect successor of Prince Albert as the head of Monegasque Olympic Committee and member of the IOC. She's so tied with sports that even her boyfriend is a sportsman ;)
BTW - am I the only one to notice that he looks quite like her stepbrother - Pierre?

Last edited:
Pierre is her half-brother and not step-brother.Big difference.

And the same story restarts. Years ago we were talking about young Caroline's boyfriends. After for Stéphanie's, Charlottes and now Alexandra. The Grimaldis passion

Charlotte had a big party for her 18th birthday? I didn't know that...

Back to Princess Alexandra, I love seeing pics of her with her Hannover brothers. Maybe she'll get to be a bridesmaid at one of her brothers' upcoming weddings? :flowers:

Charlotte had a big party for her 18th birthday? I didn't know that...

Back to Princess Alexandra, I love seeing pics of her with her Hannover brothers. Maybe she'll get to be a bridesmaid at one of her brothers' upcoming weddings? :flowers:
Yes - it was private with a few very grainy paparazzi shots - it took place at that villa that Karl Lagerfeld used to live in when in Monaco, the one where he took those pictures of Caroline in that blue dress, with Stefano and family. Villa La Vigie, I think it's called.

Yes, I'm hoping we get a few pics from the Hanover wedding but the estate is very private so maybe not...

Last edited:
Oh Wow, can't believe she's going to be 18 next month (& her brother Ernst Jr. is going to be 34; their birthdays are 1 day apart). And his wedding is next month as well. Like I said last summer when his engagement was first announced, I'm of the opinion his baby sister (whom he is close to) will perhaps be a bridesmaid. Crossing my fingers for Princess Alexandra.... :flowers:

Marta Ferri posts a picture on her instagram from her sister who is in Monaco for Alexandra's birthday.

Alexandra is a perfectly pretty girl - she may be very Hanover in her looks but I think her smile owes much to her mother and maternal grandmother.

I really don't understand the need to make unkind comments about people's looks when 1. that's the face they were born with and so the face they have is not something they can control and 2. they're still a child.

The person she is, is more important...

I don't get the point of making unkind comments about looks period :bang:

Fashion is one thing, something you can change. Looks are not. I agree Florestane, she is young and her looks will change but may not.

Happy birthday to Alexandra :flowers:

Alexandra is a perfectly pretty girl - she may be very Hanover in her looks but I think her smile owes much to her mother and maternal grandmother.

I really don't understand the need to make unkind comments about people's looks when 1. that's the face they were born with and so the face they have is not something they can control and 2. they're still a child.

The person she is, is more important...

I agree. I also personally believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way. It doesn't have to be about the looks to make someone beautiful; it can also be about their personality. Judging someone based purely on their looks is quite shallow, for want of a better word, IMO. I'm not just saying this to add some positivity to the discussion; but I genuinely do think that Alexandra is pretty.

Alexandra is a lovely girl. She is different than her sister, but saying she is beautiful or not is subjective. Beauty is subjective. How can we say if she is beautiful or not ?

A pretty girl ..reminds me a bit of her uncle A too.

LaRae

Please remember to stay respectful towards the people you discuss. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, unkind and offending judgements are not reasonable. Thank you!

Maybe she hasn't got the Charlotte look, but, although being the noblest of them all, she seems to be the most approcheable.

Alex's 18th birthday celebrations

With Jacques Grange (interior designer & her mother's friend:
Pic1
With Pierre Passebon (another friend of Caroline's)
Pic2

Pcs Caroline & Jacques Grange at the dinner party in Nice Observatory:
Pic3

Pierre:
Pic4

Andrea:
Pic5
Pic6

Christian Louboutin (you can see Tati at the back):
Pic7

Her birthday is in 20th July. Why did she have her party so early?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe to catch all the guests she wanted there before everyone heads off on holiday?

The photos of Princess Caroline is priceless looks like all the family/guests were having a good knees up!

Back
Top Bottom