Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 4 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was kind of cute, but i like it better short. whos the mystery girl with him?

ailstalia said:
it was kind of cute, but i like it better short. whos the mystery girl with him?

In one of them I think it was Valentine Pozzo Di Borgo (did I spell that right?). But in all I'm pretty sure that there are three different girls he is shown with in the group of pictures...

I agree, it looked like a different girl in each of the pictures.

I actually can't make a decision as to which style I like the best because the pictures are so small. Either way he's still quite a looker. =)

theres a girl that kind of looks like valentine at my school, im kinda jealous of her looks ;) but i didn't know they still hung out and stuff... hopefully pierre wont turn out to be a major player =D

ailstalia said:
theres a girl that kind of looks like valentine at my school, im kinda jealous of her looks ;) but i didn't know they still hung out and stuff... hopefully pierre wont turn out to be a major player =D
Pierre better not be a playboy...what a big disappointment if he is...:eek: but i wouldn't be surprised if he was...he'ss hot and probably knows it, he could get almost any girl he wants :p

hey, does anyone else think Valentine remind you of Kate Moss? I can see some resemblance there :)

hillary_nugent said:
Pierre better not be a playboy...what a big disappointment if he is...:eek: but i wouldn't be surprised if he was...he'ss hot and probably knows it, he could get almost any girl he wants :p

hey, does anyone else think Valentine remind you of Kate Moss? I can see some resemblance there :)

Kate Moss...I just googled her and from the images I got I'd say that in some of them she looks like Valentine but for the most part I don't think she really looks like her.

The other day I was watching something and I thought the girl in the movie looked like Valentine but it was some independent film and I can't even remember the actress' name...:confused:

Of all people to resemble right now... Kate Moss?

Personally, I don't know if I find Pozzo di Borgo all that attractive. Maybe I haven't seen enough of her to make that decision.

serenity said:
Personally, I don't know if I find Pozzo di Borgo all that attractive. Maybe I haven't seen enough of her to make that decision.
i wouldn't say she is hot and all...but sometimes she can be really pretty...when she tames her somewhat bushy hair ^___^ she's not beautiful but she's one of those people who can look gorgeous one minute and not so gorgeous the next...at some occasions i reckon she even looks better than Charlotte :rolleyes:

I really like the Valentine we saw in January 2002 wearing her Dior China-style pantsuit. I think she's cute, very stylish, and has fabulous bone structure, even though she's not a perfect beauty like Charlotte. Who is?

i really dont like kate moss, i wouldn't make that comparison for valentine =P i myself think shes pretty, esp in the pictures of her with pierre and charlotte... i forgot where it was but i think it was 2003? they're quite popular on the web.

as for pierre knowing that hes hot.. i hope he doesn't get too cocky/arrogant =P

ailstalia said:
i really dont like kate moss, i wouldn't make that comparison for valentine =P i myself think shes pretty, esp in the pictures of her with pierre and charlotte... i forgot where it was but i think it was 2003? they're quite popular on the web.

as for pierre knowing that hes hot.. i hope he doesn't get too cocky/arrogant =P

I think you mean the pictures of them at the Grand Prix d'Amerique? The three of them were there a few different years in a row, 2002, 2003, and 2004, I believe also.

What language does Pierre prefer to speak?

serenity said:
What language does Pierre prefer to speak?
I would say French since he seems to be in France all the time =] but i remember reading somewhere that apparently Charlotte prefers Italian so it might be the same for Pierre =]

Can anyone tell me pls, how tall pierre is?

mariacris said:
Can anyone tell me pls, how tall pierre is?
He's pretty tall, this has been discussed before and i think we concluded he was somewhere around 6 ft :)

mariacris said:
:) thanks for the answer hillary nugent.
No problems at all dearie :) if you have anymore questions go ahead and ask! ^^ us Pierre fans love talking about him hahaha :D

amen :rolleyes:
i wish someone would take better pictures of pierre and his hair already...

i saw someone who looked like him at amherst this weekend and i was like, too bad its not really him =( his uncle went there too right?

mhm, uncle albert went to amherst.

now, is pierre taking a gap year?

i asked that too.. but idriel told me that it was a british thing.. so im not too sure

ailstalia said:
i asked that too.. but idriel told me that it was a british thing.. so im not too sure

Actually, even in the US it seems more and more people are taking a gap year so for Pierre that could be the case. We'll just have to wait until we see more photos before we know for sure...

I was wondering if Pierre took one because it seems that Charlotte took a little time off.

It says in the September 12th issue of People magazine:

"After acing her high school exams... [Charlotte] has taken a year off to party in Paris, ski in Austria and hit Monaco's beaches."

Of course... no Pierre in the article =/

too bad =/ pierres too private... which is good for him and bad for his fans!

I think all of them (the Trio, as well as Caroline and Ernst) would like to be "private citizens," but they come from royal families - making that impossible. Since the Trio doesn't hold official titles, they can enjoy some privacy (they would never formally inviting the press/media along on their dates and other outings, etc, as those in the entertainment industry actually do), but if they are spotted, unfortunately, it's going to be recorded. I think, now that Pierre has matured and recently dramatically changed his look, he's become more of a media darling. However, I don't think he's inviting the attention (nor are his siblings) while in school, or on his gap year - whichever he's enjoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom