Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes at Rose BaLL
also she was Stavros girl...

Last edited:
Maybe I'm being dense, but what do you mean by that?

That Countess Marta, that is Beatrice's grandmother has no sense of fashion just like Charlene.

She was with Stavros? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Just by association of Paris Hilton, I assume that everyone Stavros dates is trashy, which just made my opinion of Beatrice drop about thirty-eight points. eww.

:ROFLMAO: LMAO Tosca. You're right.

yes at Rose BaLL
also she was Stavros girl...

Oh gross! Pierre and Starvos share girls?!

While she did go up a notch in the ladder (Pierre > Starvos), she went down a few notches for dating Starvos in the first place. He dated Paris Hilton! Eww...

Yes, I agree with y'all that Paris Hilton thing is a bit turn off, but come on, Stavros is hooot! Why wouldn't she date him? Besides, if you wanna look at it that way, Pierre is no angel either...

^ True, Pierre is no where near a saint and yes Starvos is pretty hot, but Paris Hilton...

We're going off-topic right now, but IMO Stavros is getting hotter and hotter, and he's such an euro-catch ! ( whatever that means :) )

I love Pierre's outfit! Nice to see Felix, he's still cute!

but her outfit don't fit to the rest (guys,and streets)+}
he looks great but his shoes...the look too big

Felix loos great! Eat your heart out Charlotte!!

And Pierre and Bea look cute together. I got a little of the "street-walker" vibe from her in the first few shots, but then I saw that they were going out at night, so it was alright. She's a good dresser. I liker her simple elegance. I think in a few of the last shots I can see Eugenie, and I'm a bit repulsed by her overt trendiness. It's not cool unless it's on the catwalk.

I'm in pain looking at Beatrice's heels.

****​
Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.
Enjoy and happy posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom