Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 - August 2023

Welcome to part 18 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi, his wife Beatrice and their family.

You can find the old thread here:

** Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

:previous: That last photo in particular is very special...WOW indeed!?

Amazing what puberty does to some people, especially facial hair... and contact lenses, though I think he'd be pretty adorable with his old eyeglasses.

Amazing what puberty does to some people, especially facial hair... and contact lenses, though I think he'd be pretty adorable with his old eyeglasses.

Puberty? isn´t that a bit long ago...?!:whistling:

:previous: I think moby meant that puberty is when Pierre started to grow into his looks and began to be thought of as handsome. ;)

:previous: Thanks, Moonmaiden23, and indeedy, after his tweens he started growing into his looks. I think he is also the sibling who takes most care of himself--seemingly the most outdoorsy and athletic and it shows.

Pierre and his team participate in the 20th edition of the 'Les Voiles de Saint Tropez' race from September 29 to October 7. Here are some photos of today, October 3:

** rex gallery ** profimedia gallery **

Last edited:
:previous: Just...stunning.

Seriously, I am running out of adjectives for this couple. They are almost too gorgeous to be real.:ohmy::whistling:?

Yeah she always looks so spectacular. Like damn Pierre is a really handsome man but your eye just immediately goes to her.

In the '70s her mother was outside the theater throwing eggs to the attendance waiting to get in order to protest against the rich (!?). Now the daughter is enthusiatically applauding them...

Considering her mother had children with someone filthy rich, she doesn't have much leg room to stand on.

In the '70s her mother was outside the theater throwing eggs to the attendance waiting to get in order to protest against the rich (!?). Now the daughter is enthusiatically applauding them...
Oh course daughter cannot be neither responsible nor share mothers opinions
Furthermore, if I'm not wrong, Beatrice mum is a countess,, comes from a rich family and they own or owned in the past the Valentino fashion house. If in not wrong, Mrs Marzotto was rich independently of the Borrromeo connexion...
In this case it is funcy and easy to be against rich... If you are already rich...

Considering her mother had children with someone filthy rich, she doesn't have much leg room to stand on.

Well, the opinions of the young are often experimental. And as she could afford to buy the eggs, how generous of her. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
He was not the prettiest little boy, but he certainly is making up for lost time. The older he gets the more
handsome he becomes. Pierre and Beatrice are definitely flying the beauty flag for the Principality nowadays!;)

Pierre and the Maliza Team met with Monegasque pupils at the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco today, March 29, to talk about climate change and protecting the oceans as part of the Monaco Ocean Week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** video ** profimedia gallery **

Last edited:
Pierre Is a wonderful young man with many interests and great dynamism.He looks likes her father non only physically.

Back
Top Bottom