Pierre and Beatrice are expecting their first child in 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fürstin Taxis

Serene Highness
City
Jupiter
Country
Germany
¡HOLA! confirma que Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo están esperando su primer hijo

The stork will visit soon to the Grimaldi family, as a new baby on the way. Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo will become parents of their first child early next year, if all goes as planned, as the beautiful journalist Italian pregnant almost six months as has been told HELLO! to a source close to the couple source. " I come from a big family and I want my own children , " he said the aristocrat few months ago in an interview, confessing his desire to become mom.

During these months, pregnancy rumors have surrounded Beatrice, which this summer celebrated their first wedding anniversary. In fact, it was just last June when all the alarms jumped to see a significant images during the race Riva Cup, held at Lake Garda, and where Pierre participated with his catamaran Malizia . In them, not only gave an effusive embrace, but also Beatrice was photographed touching the 'tummy' in a very motherly gesture . Now it all makes sense and is that by that time they knew only their 'secret'.

The last images we have of the Countess are the end of October, when he used to go out to make multiple purchases through the streets of Milan, accompanied by her mother, Paola Marzotto. Beatrice declined to give clues about their status and it was covered with a blue coat baby, plus a large white scarf, and wore many bags. However, there are photographs, taken recently and have not yet been published, that show that pregnancy .

With this good news, Princess Caroline of Monaco will become grandmother after premiering in that role in March 2013 with the birth of Sasha Casiraghi, the eldest son of Andrea and Tatiana Santo Domingo , in April 2015 welcomed the little India. In addition, the new family member will also join Raphael, the first son of Carlota Casiraghi from her relationship with actor Gad Elmaleh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy news for the couple and their families:flowers: was wondering when we may hear news, not common in his family besides his uncle, to wait.

^The shade, lol.

But if she is already 6 month, that means the baby arrives January 2017. A great birthday gift for Caroline :)

At last!!! A real pregnancy instead of just rumours and speculations... Although i must confess that having not yet seen a pregnant belly anywhere, i still find difficult to believe that there really is a baby on the way. I hope that this time is for real... Congratulations to the couple!!! :baby: :baby: :baby:

Congratulations to Pierre and Beatrice.

Congratulations to parents and grandmothers!

Congratulations to Pierre & Beatrice,great news!

Well, I think the rumours are highly likely this time, but until we get a clear pic of Beatrice or the news is confirmed, it still is speculation.

Fantastic news for the Borromeo/Grimaldi! A linking of two very ancient dynasties by marriage and now by blood.

Princess Caroline seems to dote on her grandchildren and must be ecstatic by the prospect of yet another one to come.:p

Beautifully stated, as always, Moonmaiden23 (I love your way with words). :)

CONGRATULATIONS, PIERRE & BEATRICE (& Princess Caroline)!!!:fireworks:

My favorite couple. He reminds me the most of his beloved mother, Princess Caroline. Can't wait to see what this glamorous sophisticated couple will produce, no doubt a baby worthy of its lineage on both sides of the family. :hug:

I suppose it won't be confirmed.... we'll see from her bump !

Beautiful news. Congratulations to the couple and their respective families!

Been wondering when we'd hear of a visit to these two from the Stork. :D. Lovely news & Congratulations to the soon to be Parents & both Famlies!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Beautifully stated, as always, Moonmaiden23 (I love your way with words). :)

CONGRATULATIONS, PIERRE & BEATRICE (& Princess Caroline)!!!:fireworks:

My favorite couple. He reminds me the most of his beloved mother, Princess Caroline. Can't wait to see what this glamorous sophisticated couple will produce, no doubt a baby worthy of its lineage on both sides of the family. :hug:

Thank you Nadine for the lovely compliment. I haven't seen you around much, you have been missed!

Well, now we know why she quitted smoking a few months ago. ;-P
Does anyone remember when she announced she was quitting? Because Hola is usually a very reliable source (not at all like Voici or Chi) but they say she is nearly six months pregnant and in this pic from september she doesn't look much like a 4 month pregnant woman:
https://scontent.fgig1-2.fna.fbcdn....=3ee2c724fec9bf5c48b369548b1954af&oe=58803701

Does anyone remember when she announced she was quitting? Because Hola is usually a very reliable source (not at all like Voici or Chi) but they say she is nearly six months pregnant and in this pic from september she doesn't look much like a 4 month pregnant woman:
https://scontent.fgig1-2.fna.fbcdn....=3ee2c724fec9bf5c48b369548b1954af&oe=58803701

And that's why i'd like to see a big, round belly... just to be sure... This seems all so strange to me!!! :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

The belly size doesn’t always equate to baby size. Don't forget Beatrice is a tall, slim woman. It would be strange if they say she is already 6 month pregnant and she isn't.

You're right, Lazuli. It's all a bit weird. She doesn't look pregnant at all. It's not just the belly, pregnant women usually have a rounder face, bigger breasts...

But Hola is a very reliable source. They may be honestly mistaken but they never invent news based on photos or rummors. When they state something it usually is because they have a serious source.
Maybe they just got the dates wrong and the pregnancy is more recent than they think?

Well, as always with pregnancies, time will shortly tell. :D

Fantastic news for the Borromeo/Grimaldi! A linking of two very ancient dynasties by marriage and now by blood.

[...]

In reality it is not a Borromeo/Grimaldi but a Borromeo/Casiraghi alliance to be fair.

Charlotte Grimaldi
x
Pierre de Polignac (assumed the surname Grimaldi)
=
Rainier

Ranier Grimaldi (de Polignac)
x
Grace Kelly
=
Caroline

Caroline Grimaldi (de Polignac)
x
Stefano Casiraghi
=
Pierre

I think she quit smoking much before her wedding.
As for the pic she does not look pregnant but her dress. Bag and hand position are interesting.....

There are women who gain only 8-10 kilos durng pregnancy.

She is very skinny in general, so maybe that 'confuses' us.
The news are great, if they are real!!:flowers::):previous:

Congratulations to Pierre and Beatrice! The Happiest days are when babies are born!

This is the cover of the italian magazine "Chi" whose will be released tomorrow. The pic on the cover clearly shows a pregnat Beatrice, in Ne York, with most of her family. The article doesn't say much, only that the baby is expected in January. When the mag is out, I'll see if the story has more details.

Beatrice Borromeo, a gennaio sarà mamma - Tgcom24

Reactions: eya
Unless she is playing jokes with papz... She is very pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom