Pierre and Beatrice are expecting their first child in 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, thank you! She really isn't huge, but like we said, she is tall and slim. I would love to see a photo of Caroline with her grandchildren soon.

Congratulations! This baby will be a very beautiful little child.

In reality it is not a Borromeo/Grimaldi but a Borromeo/Casiraghi alliance to be fair.

Charlotte Grimaldi
x
Pierre de Polignac (assumed the surname Grimaldi)
=
Rainier

Ranier Grimaldi (de Polignac)
x
Grace Kelly
=
Caroline

Caroline Grimaldi (de Polignac)
x
Stefano Casiraghi
=
Pierre

I knew that someone would say this before I even posted and Duc you never disappoint! :lol:

It's a combination of the clans Casiraghi, Borromeo,Grimaldi AND Polignac. If that child will not be an aristocrat I don't know who will be.(and yes I do realize that the Casiraghis are not of the nobility but the other three more than make up for it imo)

I knew that someone would say this before I even posted and Duc you never disappoint! :lol:

It's a combination of the clans Casiraghi, Borromeo,Grimaldi AND Polignac. If that child will not be an aristocrat I don't know who will be.(and yes I do realize that the Casiraghis are not of the nobility but the other three more than make up for it imo)

Correct. Nevertheless, if we go back to Grimaldis and Polignac, then we should include the Marzotto family, closer than Polignac

If it's a boy: Gabriel Stefano Carlo
If it's a girl: Elisabetta Marta Caroline

Idk it popped up in my mind. I don't think they will go for this, but it will be a classical name nonetheless.

If a girl I could see them naming her for Beatrice's grandmother who just died, and the two grandmothers

Marta Paola Caroline Cassiraghi

For a son possibly since neither his siblings have used stefano for a first name

Stefano Carlo Pierre Cassiraghi

Or

Rainier Stefano Carlo

Or they could surprise us like his siblings but I suspect traditional.

This is the cover of the italian magazine "Chi" whose will be released tomorrow. The pic on the cover clearly shows a pregnat Beatrice, in Ne York, with most of her family. The article doesn't say much, only that the baby is expected in January. When the mag is out, I'll see if the story has more details.

Beatrice Borromeo, a gennaio sarà mamma - Tgcom24
Thanks for the link!
It is wonderful that Princess Caroline's children are tight-knit.

Here are three more of the New York pics, taken on October 31:

** Scan **

Here are three more of the New York pics, taken on October 31:

** Scan **

:clap: :clap: :clap: OK!!!! Now we have a round, big, beautiful belly... That's better. Now i can finally congratulate the happy couple and try to guess names for the baby

a girl: Isabella Paola Caroline

a boy: Enrico Stefano Carlo

Last edited:
I just read that Italian babies will also get the name of their mother.

Do Pierre and Beatrice live in Italy?

What about
Giulia Borromeo Casiraghi
or
Fernando Borromeo Casiraghi?

I just read that Italian babies will also get the name of their mother.

Do Pierre and Beatrice live in Italy?

What about
Giulia Borromeo Casiraghi
or
Fernando Borromeo Casiraghi?

No, she will name the baby Carlo Marx Lenin or Marta, Grace Hillary. :whistling:

As well as the big round belly she has expectant Mummy face, slightly puffy but glowing!;)

well she is a very thin girl so the belly just doesn't show before 6 months so it is quite normal...but we can see now something in the white dress in Mallorca...because of the shape of the dress.

Could anybody enlighten me about Beatrice's due date?

It's a private pregnancy, no official announcements.

That said when the news of the pregnancy was made public in November she was said to be six months pregnant. So she is likely due mid February.

Last edited:
It's a private pregnancy, no official announcements.

That said when the news if the pregnsncy was made public in November she was said to be six months pregnant. So she is likely due mid February.

Thank you!:flowers:

Could anybody enlighten me about Beatrice's due date?

She appeared enormous at National Day celebrations in Monaco in mid November...enormous and very, very beautiful.:whistling:

I think she probably has a very short time left.

I think she will be due late February/early March.

I think the baby is going to be stunning like the parents.
Pierra had more good genes that we thought:lol:

Ditto! :cool:

ps: I think she's going to "pop" any day now... (would be great if it was on grandmama's birthday on January 23rd). ;)

Ditto! :cool:

ps: I think she's going to "pop" any day now... (would be great if it was on grandmama's birthday on January 23rd). ;)

If so, it would be the best gift to her for her 60th birthday:)

According to different sources Beatrice will give birth at the end of February/beginning of March.
This, being the first birth you can expect it more in March than in February.
I suppose that the birth will occur at Milano and I don't think that it will be twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom