Monaco Dance Forum 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised by her outfit, jeans and a tee? I think she looks great, she dreesed more casual than usual for an event. LOVE IT!

Ani

You are most welcome, Ianna :flowers: and I agree with you two Ianna and anag, Caroline looks great in those casual close, younger and quite fresh, a bit like Steph who often wears clothes like this :)
Here are two more close ups from yesterday:
Caroline 1 Caroline 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Iceflower caroline looks great she reminds me of stephanie with that shirt and jacket.

dazzling said:
She looks really good, elegent and love the jacket. But i think she isnt dressed for a 20year old girl

She is a 20 years old girl, daughter of a Princess, step daughter of a Royal Higness Prince. niece of a ruling state Prince, and maybe sister of a Heir. She has to dress in an approriate way.
And she has showed that she can be fully casual and for her age.

Monaco FORUM DE LA DANSE A MONACO EN PRESENCE DE CAROLINE DE HANOVRE ET DE SON FILS PIERRE CASIRAGHI S.A.R. Princess Caroline of Hanover inaugurates the Monaco Dance Forum. She was guided by Jean Christophe Maillot, director and choregrapher of the Ballets de Monte Carlo. A dancer and a Mechanical Shovel have made an original dance exhibition at the new dyke of Monaco's seaport. At the Hotel de Paris, the Algerian Ahmed Kemis have made a lead show for the Princess and some guests. During all the week, a lot of artist will do some dance exhibition. 10/12/2006
http://www.deadline-press.com/fotoweb/en/SearchResults.fwx?columns=5&rows=3&folderid=5001&SF_GROUP1_BOOLEAN=and&SF_FIELD1_GROUP=1&SF_LASTSEARCH=&Stemming=&Synonyms=&Phonic=&SF_SEARCHINRESULT=0&SF_FIELD1=Pierre+Casiraghi&SF_GROUP1_FIELD=&select=%23

fandesacs2003 said:
She is a 20 years old girl, daughter of a Princess, step daughter of a Royal Higness Prince. niece of a ruling state Prince, and maybe sister of a Heir. She has to dress in an approriate way.
And she has showed that she can be fully casual and for her age.

I did not say she was dressed in an unappropriate way, i just think its not her age, she could of gone for color than black. Though she does have a great style and what she wore was elegent

EVERYBODY no matter what age wears a LOT of black in France! I think Charlotte looks like a normal French 20 year old.

kittencrews said:
EVERYBODY no matter what age wears a LOT of black in France! I think Charlotte looks like a normal French 20 year old.

So true kittencrews, SO true... but the French also know how to wear a lot of color, just not at this time of the year.

Ani

The princess is always so elegant, however I don't like the patterned stockings.

I just saw the latest issue of Paris Match and there are some nice pictures of Andrea and his family and Tatiana is included in them and she is introduced as his fiance.The pictures were taken by Karl Lagerfeld and as Tatiana was included as part of the family I think the engagement must be legitimate.

Marlene,

I think someone said that fiance in french just means girlfriend/boyfriend. But they've been together a white. It would be nice if there was a wedding in Monaco!

I am French Canadian and I can assure you that fiance means exactly what we think it does, they are engaged.I think that they deliberately planned this "coming out" so to speak, to be in a less official manner than had it been posted by the palace in monaco.

Well, I guess we won't know until something is announced. Until then, I'm going to stick with they are an unengaged couple. ;)

Old pics of the dance's night
Caroline and EA are so beautiful !!:wub:
(paris match)

Attachments

• caro_dance_2006.jpg
    caro_dance_2006.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 312
  • caro_pose_dance2006.jpg
    caro_pose_dance2006.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 293
Nina8675 said:
Old pics of the dance's night
Caroline and EA are so beautiful !!:wub:
(paris match)

wow, beautiful. do you know where I can find more of the pictures?

Beautiful black and white pictures. these are probably taken by Karl Lagerfel. Most pictures taken by him are black and white.

At the Nijinski Awards Chanel fashion show, I have never seen Charlotte looking so beautiful and composed, and it seems, for the first time to me, so aware of her almost unreal (mystical) beauty. She looks like no one else.But now, she adds a certain little smile that says, "I know you all find me gorgeous, it's fun, but I won't let it go my head, I have a life you know!" I thought its was interesting that she was so much taller than her mother in these pictures, and that (at least for the moment) Caroline has renounced her long hair, and like many women her age, chooses a short hairstyle. It was like an official passing of the torch.
As far as these constant black outfits go, I find them gothic and almost scary. Why are they so resistant to color ? Is Lagerfeld in control of what they wear ? Caroline at 20 did not wear black all the time. All the other royals of Europe wear delightful colors at public events. I hope Charlotte doesn't choose Lagerfeld as her designer for everything. For glamour, there is still Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, Versace, Elie Saab, all redesigned for her age, not for rich socialites. Charlotte looked so pretty in white and in pink. I am sure certain shades of blue or green or even grey would look marvelous on her, given the color of her eyes. Dressing her could be a wonderful challenge for a young designer. At any rate, her face is out of this world.

You are welcome, Radker and thanks Michelle, I wonder if Steph noticed it as well ;)
At this link you can also see some pics of the last ballet shows of the Dance Forum: gallery of pics

iceflower said:
Princess Caroline of Hanover joins with young dancers during the Monaco Dance Forum, in Monaco to support young ballet dancers wich contributed to the Tremplin Jeune Ballets on Thursday 14 December 2006 - anp:

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3
Caroline looks very much like her sister in these pictures, i dont know if its the hair :)

iceflower said:
Here are some more pics of Caroline -belga :) :

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4
thanks iceflower for all the wonderful pictures.:flowers:

Carolines dress was beautiful !! the black and gold looked really good together, i'd prefered if she had longer hair, it wouldve given a different overall look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline is almost 50 year and still so beautiful.
We can follow her....

Thanks Love the B/W pics she looks beautiful as always

iloveroyals said:
Charlotte looked so pretty in white and in pink. I am sure certain shades of blue or green or even grey would look marvelous on her, given the color of her eyes. Dressing her could be a wonderful challenge for a young designer. At any rate, her face is out of this world.
I agree with you.. Very well said:)

popje said:
Caroline is almost 50 year and still so beautiful.
We can follow her....

Princess Caroline is so chic and beautiful - I agree with you! There are sometimes outfits I think "age" her - her hairstyle right now I think "ages" her, but she makes it work....I prefer her with longer hair, but no matter how she dressed or how her hair is styled, she's always current and impecable.

Yes, she will be fifty years young soon…:)

I like the new change of hair style. There are so many styles for short hair. The hair cut looks very attractive on her. It gives Princess Caroline a youthful look.

IMO, Caroline is really a dresser. Even though she prefers a lot of black in her wardrobe, it seems to fit her persona – elegant, classy, and conservative. If Caroline started wearing pastel colors, feathers, etc., it just would not be fitting because of who she is. If she changed her style of dress to something different, it just would not be Princess Caroline.

This is just my personal opinion.

RADKER18 said:
Beautiful pics love how charlotte has her arm around andrea they are really close
i think that it was the best pic of them since a very long time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom