Monaco Dance Forum 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked radiant at the last pics!So beautiful...I loved her profile pics..

Thanks iceflower Caro and pierre look great together .

caroline looks radiant at the dance forum, just gorgeous. don't like the dress or (what!) sandles in december, loved charlottes hair and outfit, very modern but classy.
(why always black,black,black) wish i could see more tatiana but she looks beautiful in the shots as does andrea
great shots at lunch i miss being able to see the big photos (sigh) mom and daughter monochrome look (wonder if it was planned) very cool.
thanks for the links everybody
loved emma peel, do you remember the little boots "honey west" wore in her series, saw some like those (spiky, short boot, where she kept her gun) at the mall the other day but no white go-go boots (like the look tho)

bbb said:
caroline looks radiant at the dance forum, just gorgeous. don't like the dress or (what!) sandles in december, loved charlottes hair and outfit, very modern but classy.
(why always black,black,black) wish i could see more tatiana but she looks beautiful in the shots as does andrea
great shots at lunch i miss being able to see the big photos (sigh) mom and daughter monochrome look (wonder if it was planned) very cool.
thanks for the links everybody
loved emma peel, do you remember the little boots "honey west" wore in her series, saw some like those (spiky, short boot, where she kept her gun) at the mall the other day but no white go-go boots (like the look tho)
In that kind of event there is a dresscode, if men are in smoking, women usually should wear black long dress, sparkling accesories, evening shoes and important jewerly..:neutral:

as always, charlotte is stunning. I really like the way she holds herself..very classy.

These photos are really beautiful, I'm at a loss for words!!!!
Thanks Michelle:flowers:

Did I miss something...I see constant references to Tatianna as Andrea's fiancee...but I don't recall an official announcement? Is this true...or just the press not checking their facts once again?

Zonk said:
Did I miss something...I see constant references to Tatianna as Andrea's fiancee...but I don't recall an official announcement? Is this true...or just the press not checking their facts once again?

Nothing has been announced, but they live together, they are constantly together, and Tatian appears everywhere with Andrea, even in the official occasions.
So they are like "married", no??

Sorry...that isn't like married :)

She is like his "official companion" or just a girlfriend. Not that there is anything wrong with either title.

In french 'fiancé' is used to describe a long-term partner.

Zonk said:
Sorry...that isn't like married :)

She is like his "official companion" or just a girlfriend. Not that there is anything wrong with either title.

Young people in Europe very often live together like a married couple, for long periods, they even have kids. In the most European countries the law protect children out of weddlock, in the same basis like from marriage. So many couples choose this option.
In my opinion, Andrea will be obliged to be married when he will be close to be the Monaco heir, but now, why? It does not mean that he does not consider Tatiana like "his wife", or "life companion"

Thank you Michelle and Fandesacs2003....coming from that perspective...it makes sense.

In the States...you might be considered a girlfriend, long term companion or a common law wife (but it varies from state to state and you have to live together for like 5 or 7 years!). Otherwise...you are fiancee when someone says...let's get married!

Great pic everyone!
I love the second pic michelle posted! The one with Charlotte and Karl Lagerfeld! K. L. looks like he starred in The Dawn of the Living Dead!lol I couldn't help myself!

iceflower said:
Thanks for posting the link, covdm, the pics are great and I think she wore that dress a year ago at an event together with Albert and Steph.

Here are pics from yesterday: Caroline and Pierre at the Caroline
Launch of the 4th Monaco Dance Forum, Monaco - 10.12.06

Getting flowers Mother and son Caroline
More pics!

Is there any other pictures of this event floating around?

Beautiful pics love how charlotte has her arm around andrea they are really close

fandesacs2003 said:

Second that.. Beautiful photos! Thanks michelle!:flowers:

Charlotte's pose made me think what amazing photos of her there would be if she ever decides to do some fashion photosession like her mother and aunt used to do. K. Lagerfeld made awesome portraits of Psse Caroline, I'm sure that would be the same with her, and her siblings of course!

the pic looks like an anne livowitz photo
i know i spelled the last name wrong

That outfit looks horrendous. Even if it is Chanel, it's so 80s.

Pics 14.12.2006

Princess Caroline of Hanover joins with young dancers during the Monaco Dance Forum, in Monaco to support young ballet dancers wich contributed to the Tremplin Jeune Ballets on Thursday 14 December 2006 - anp:

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

iceflower said:
Princess Caroline of Hanover joins with young dancers during the Monaco Dance Forum, in Monaco to support young ballet dancers wich contributed to the Tremplin Jeune Ballets on Thursday 14 December 2006 - anp:

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Thanks very much, iceflower! :flowers: Caroline looks great in jeans!:)

I see she´s wearing a rather large ring on her ring finger, or is it just a jewellery piece?

At first I thought it just went with that necklace she was wearing at the fancy dinner, but she had the same ring on with a rather plain outfit in another picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom