Monaco Dance Forum 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder if Caroline's American heritage is not coming to the fore: sometimes her style is flamboyant, and as I said in a previous post, sometimes her choices look eccentric. To me, they are not classic. I must also add that I get tired of all this black. Cheer up ladies !

am i seeing things or is char's overbite coming back? i don't know much about braces. if you have an overbite fixed can it come back? not that it matters i'm just curious about the physiology of it.

christinacg said:
She goes to school! That takes up most of her life I'm sure. We really don't see her too often with her mom in public. But they are very close so its understandable that she would want to attend some events with her.
when your mom's a billionaire do you really have to go to school? :lol:
i'm just curious how do the super rich spend their time? is life just one big party or vacation? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
hsieh said:
when your mom's a billionaire do you really have to go to school? :lol:
i'm just curious how do the super rich spend their time? is life just one big party or vacation? :rolleyes:

Some people go to university for their personal enrichment and not just to get a nicely paid job. Besides, why shouldn’t rich people pursue higher education and a career ? Everything Charlotte has, she has it through her parents. I can understand her very well if she wants to get a university degree. It will be something that she can be proud of, something that she achieved entirely on her own and not because her family is rich and famous.

On topic : Charlotte looked very glamorous in that day outfit except for the leather skirt. Yuk, I don’t like leather !

hsieh said:
am i seeing things or is char's overbite coming back? i don't know much about braces. if you have an overbite fixed can it come back? not that it matters i'm just curious about the physiology of it.
Yes, one's teeth can "regress." Almost all my friends who have had braces have had some slippage back, to one degree or another.

Yes, if you don't wear your retainer OR if your wisdom teeth come in, the previously straightened teeth can shift.

Thanks for posting the link, covdm, the pics are great and I think she wore that dress a year ago at an event together with Albert and Steph.

Here are pics from yesterday: Caroline and Pierre at the Caroline
Launch of the 4th Monaco Dance Forum, Monaco - 10.12.06

Getting flowers Mother and son Caroline
More pics!

Thanks for the links, covdm and iceflower!:flowers:

Photos are great! Like that "Mother & son" photo..Both so stylish (and now Caroline wore colours;) )

fandesacs2003 said:
Thanks for the link, very nice. Nevertheless, I can not make pics bigger, when I click on it, nothink opens, is it normal????

Thanks for help

You must click on the green arrow and then on the picture.

Charlotte's expression in these pictures reminds me a lot of Caroline's expression at either the Red Cross Ball or the Rose Ball when she was pregnant with (I forget who) and she was wearing a very beautiful blue gown. (Stephanie was present too, with a strange hairdo and kind of purplish glittering gown). Caroline's expression was as serene, inward-looking, dignified (and I don't mean haughty and royal) as I had ever seen her to be. In fact, it may well be my favorite picture of Caroline. Here, Charlotte seems to finally be aware of her beauty, of how she can enhance it, and she handles it with a mixture of modesty and awareness, this self-contained look but secret pleasure in being seen in all her glory. She has incredible expressions, eyes, shape of face, complexion, lips, and looks beautiful from any angle she is photographed from. How I wish she would marry Prince William and become queen ! But that's my romanticism talking, it's just that she is an extraordinary young woman and deserves an exceptional fate.

Thanks for the pix, kids! Though I must admit I do not like Caroline's outfit at all.

Tosca said:
Thanks for the pix, kids! Though I must admit I do not like Caroline's outfit at all.
i can really follow that without concerns..charlotte is VERY beautiful...:rolleyes:
thankx for postiung the links..
greetings
steve

You are very welcome, Ianna and Tosca :flowers:
As to her outfit, well, she had to wear something warm, it seems there has been a lot of wind that day..;) :)
Here are some more pics: S.A.R. Princess Caroline of Hanover inaugurates the Monaco Dance Forum. She was guided by Jean Christophe Maillot, director and choregrapher of the Ballets de Monte Carlo. A dancer and a Mechanical Shovel have made an original dance exhibition at the new dyke of Monaco's seaport. At the Hotel de Paris, the Algerian Ahmed Kemis have made a lead show for the Princess and some guests - deadline

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 More pics here.

oh my:rolleyes: thank you soo much for the hq picture...she just looks STUNNING..thank you

iloveroyals said:
Charlotte's expression in these pictures reminds me a lot of Caroline's expression at either the Red Cross Ball or the Rose Ball when she was pregnant with (I forget who) and she was wearing a very beautiful blue gown. (Stephanie was present too, with a strange hairdo and kind of purplish glittering gown). Caroline's expression was as serene, inward-looking, dignified (and I don't mean haughty and royal) as I had ever seen her to be. In fact, it may well be my favorite picture of Caroline. Here, Charlotte seems to finally be aware of her beauty, of how she can enhance it, and she handles it with a mixture of modesty and awareness, this self-contained look but secret pleasure in being seen in all her glory. She has incredible expressions, eyes, shape of face, complexion, lips, and looks beautiful from any angle she is photographed from. How I wish she would marry Prince William and become queen ! But that's my romanticism talking, it's just that she is an extraordinary young woman and deserves an exceptional fate.

why would she want to be queen of england when she's already caro's daughter? that reminds me of when the press thought caro would marry charles. i recall diana saying she felt like she lived in a "trap". so being queen of england can't be that great a fate. why would one want to live where they are photographed constantly - surrounded by security constantly - and have to go to dinners and parties all the time? that doesn't sound like a good "fate" to me. :rolleyes:

I mean the black dress she wore at the concert. She appeared as if she were wrapped up in plastic...He,he,he!

You are right. I was just thinking in fantasy terms, not in real terms; you know, like a fairy tale, which of course never approaches the reality of all the grievances.

wonderful photos, loved their outfits, specially caro's white trouses with the furcoat, loved also charlotte's natural makeup, i think caro would also look great with a natural looking makeup, without strong colours on her face...

very nice picture of charlotte, she is stunning, her outfit is wonderful on her...i was wonderin too the label you can see in the picture, can't read it...

Great pic everyone! Iguess it was quite windy in Monaco yesterday! Check out Caroline's and Pierre's hair! lol

the label is topotto

does someone can post a better pic that shows the purse charlotte its carring?? thank you

I see Tati was at the show with Charlotte and Caroline. I guess she isn't in NY at the moment.

Is Charlotte engaged? I see she´s wearing a rather large ring on her ring finger, or is it just a jewellery piece?

I would say jewellery piece..Thanks for photos, cath85!:flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom