Monaco Dance Forum 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fandesacs2003 said:
Fully disagree, she is wonderful.

I understand your point for the make up, but it is normal, when you are twenty, you try to look older.....
When you are older, you try to look younger:ROFLMAO:

I agree for the stocking & open toes, but she is young, it is normal to make wrong thinks.
And I've often noticed that sometimes rich and famous people make stylistic choices "crasy" for us the normal people....

It's not about wanting to look older. Experimenting with makeup is one thing but frosted eye shadow and lipstick and quite heavy foundation suits no one.

I think if one is innately stylish one knows what looks good and what doesn't.

Actually i think Charlotte dresses incredibly safely nothing at all interesting or unusual in her dressing. Go to any Chanel store and one too can look like Charlotte. There's so many interesting designers she could wear Balenciaga, Lanvin or Alexander McQueen. But she's a classic girl in her style, there's nothing wrong with that but i personally don't see her as a style icon. There is nothing original in her style, if anyone should get the credit for her "style" it's Karl Lagerfeld he seems to dress her more often than not.

By the way i have nothing against the girl but style icon, i just don't see it. Well dressed sure but nothing spectacular.

If I thought that 'frosted eye shadow and lipstick and heavy foundation' could actually make me look half as good as this or this, I am so going out right now to put on frosted eye shadow and lipstick and heavy foundation.

moby said:
If I thought that 'frosted eye shadow and lipstick and heavy foundation' could actually make me look half as good as this or this, I am so going out right now to put on frosted eye shadow and lipstick and heavy foundation.

Perfectly said.......

And by the way, I do not found her having a heavy makeup, she is quite natural, do not forget that it is an evening, and she know that she will be taken on photo, so she adapted her makeup to the pictures needs.

so what does she do go out with her mom all the time to dinners and parties? don't they want more out of life?

hsieh said:
so what does she do go out with her mom all the time to dinners and parties? don't they want more out of life?

She is also out with her boyfriend and her friends and sieblings. Why should she reject her mother's company?? Its nice to be together also

Thahnks Ianna they looks amazing love caroline utfit and charlottes too.

Thanks Iceflower they all look Beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Tacky but ah... c'est Monaco, n'est-ce pas ?

La Princesse de Hannovre and her beautiful daughter mademoiselle Casiraghi might have looked superb... but oh oh... that they mingle with that creep Karl Lagerfeld, with his dark glasses and his Michael Jackson-gloves! And that guy, Jean-Christophe Maillot, posing next to the Princess of Hannover in his bleached jeans with a black leather 1970's tie.

Tacky, tacky, tacky.

:sad:

But ah... it is Monaco, isn't it? Where the Sovereign Prince sees no problem in posing with Bono wearing his darkes sunglasses or one or another anorexic 'supermodel' exposing her double feminity with an hardly covering gown.

:neutral:

You are most welcome, Radker :flowers:
Here is another gallery with wonderful pics from abaca. I love Charlottes smile on these: Awards ceremony

Andrea Casiraghi arrives at the Nijinski Awards ceremony at the Hotel de Paris on December 7, 2006 in Monte Carlo, Monaco France.

Andrea Casiraghi

flowerpower, the nijinsky awards and the chanel fashion show are different events I think. In chanel fashion shows Caroline wears a brown coat and in nijinsky a black dress...:ermm:

Michelle, did i read it riht when your said that Charlotte looked like her aunt? There must be something with my eyes because i keep on looking at the pictures and there are several of them and i can't seem to see the similarities between niece and aunt. JMO.

hsieh said:

She goes to school! That takes up most of her life I'm sure. We really don't see her too often with her mom in public. But they are very close so its understandable that she would want to attend some events with her.

I don't see it either, when I look at Charlotte I see umm... CAROLINE!

Ani

I was surprised to see Caroline wearing flat shoes at that event. In fact, I don't remember her ever wearing flat shoes at a big social event like that.

I also wonder whether she is not getting a bit eccentric in the styles of outfits she wears. Nothing wrong with that, but this is a side of her she had in her youth (seventies) that seems more prominent now.

In my eyes, I see Charlotte is a plit image of Caroline at her age.

Thanks that is the first time I seen that scar on his eyebrow .

Since the "I think XX looks like XX" was curbed in the Pauline, Louis, and Camille thread, it shall be curbed here as well.

<Big Mod Voice>

Please limit posts in this thread to links and discussions thereof regarding the Monaco Dance Forum. Though the thread is titled 2006, links of photos from years past are also welcome.

</end voice>

I didn't realize how tall AC was--he looks pretty tall here next to C and E-A.

Henri M. said:
La Princesse de Hannovre and her beautiful daughter mademoiselle Casiraghi might have looked superb... but oh oh... that they mingle with that creep Karl Lagerfeld, with his dark glasses and his Michael Jackson-gloves! And that guy, Jean-Christophe Maillot, posing next to the Princess of Hannover in his bleached jeans with a black leather 1970's tie.

Tacky, tacky, tacky

:neutral:
What is tacky? Both Charlotte and Caroline are dressed in black elegant gowns. The one Charlotte wears cannot be more simple. As for Lagerfeld, and Maillot, they are artists, each one on his own field, and they have their style, very personal and according to their personalities. You can´t expect Lagerfeld to wear a tuxido and use short hair because it´s not him; not because of that he´s tacky. As for Bono i don´t really understand your point, he can´t pose next to the Prince of Monaco:ermm: , I´m confused. If this is tacky i wonder how do you call a woman dressed in orange from head to toe.

it is really very beautiful young woman who has much taste like his mom for the fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom