Monaco Dance Forum 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink: Wow I like the boots! She's definitely braver than I am. :ermm:
And I think you're right Nathalie, she looks so young and beautiful in those photos!

You are most welcome :flowers:

I'm actually a bit disappointed that we didn't see more
and better pics of the Forum's opening, it looked like
an event full of interesting items on the programme.

Here is at least one additional pic:

** December 9, 2009 **

The most good looking royal family ever!
They all look so good. Thanks for the pics rerehh.
That colour suits Charlotte perfectly.

Charlotte and Caroline are looking gorgeous. I've read in Belga that the event is in honor of Princess Caroline of Hannover?

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Princess Caroline and Charlotte look absolutely beautiful. I love Charlotte's dress. The back is so unique! And Caroline looks great in white.

Doesn't P. Caroline looks so much better with her hair down? It seems to sweetens her face... As to her toillete i think the one she wore in 2006 was much more sophisticated. As to Charlotte she was simple and fresh as the young woman she is, but so elegant... And isn't it lovely to see the two Grimaldi generations working together?... :photo: :photo::photo:

Great to see them all, they look great. I so adore Charlotte's dress! She looks stunning and it has such a gorgeous colour! :flowers:

Beautiful pics! This family is so glamourus! I love seeing pictures of them. And I love seeing the Casiraghis working along with Caroline and Albert.

That is really one good looking family! I loved charlotte's dress too.

At least no black dresses!!! They look absolutely stunning.

I saw Beatrice in one of the pics but couldn´t see the dress.

Was Tatiana there too? I don´t see her in the pictures, but you never know...

Doesn't P. Caroline looks so much better with her hair down? It seems to sweetens her face... As to her toillete i think the one she wore in 2006 was much more sophisticated. As to Charlotte she was simple and fresh as the young woman she is, but so elegant... And isn't it lovely to see the two Grimaldi generations working together?... :photo: :photo::photo:
Hi Lazuli - Can you please explain your coment regarding PC's toillete saying the one she wore in 2006 was much more sophisitcated, I'm just curious, thanx:santa2:

A brilliant soirée, with lots of Grimaldis - young and old.

Both Charlotte and Beatrice looked stunning, and so did Caroline.

It would have been nice to see Charlene there...

Was Tatiana there too? I don´t see her in the pictures, but you never know...
I was wondering that too. I haven't seen Tatiana in a while. You know, we saw Alex (who wasn't here either) at Charlotte's competitions, and Beatrice, but Tatiana...
Anyway, I think that Beatrice was more elegant than Charlotte, but Charlotte has the most stunning face.
They were all so glamourous.

They all look really nice! I thought we would see Charlene too.

Beatrice looks stunning, even more than Charlotte. She might be the next Grace, but they're still so young...

However I wonder how she can afford her outfit, make up, and hairdo, not to mention living the high life, since, as she herself stated, she earns only € 1.200 (1,200) a month at the newspaper she's working for...:lol:

Beatrice is really very beautiful!!!
And i believe she does a great couple with Pierre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom