International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She has such a lovely speaking voice

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know when will happen the International Jumping of Monaco this year?

:previous:

This year's International Jumping de Monte-Carlo will take place from June 26 to June 28 :flowers:

Charlotte Casiraghi, Honorary President of the LGCT Monaco event, joined VIP guests including HSBC Holdings Group Managing Director Peter Boyles at an elegant lunch, along side Head of Private Banking at HSBC Monaco Katie Danby. They mingled with riders including French actor Guillaume Canet. HSBC is a main sponsor of the Tour stage in Monaco.
Famous faces bring added glamour to the first day of Monaco - LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR

Photo of Charlotte at the prize giving ceremony
World No2 Ben Maher takes the first win at Port Hercule - LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR

The arena
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd....271_755753521111351_1947841860542677781_n.jpg

Charlotte was today 12th with Costa Virgio
LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR

Charlotte and Edwina Alexander won the Monaco Pro-Am. They won 6,000 Euros each. Not bad.

Charlotte and Edwina Tops-Alexander won on Friday the Longines Pro Am Cup
Results
LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR

"Prince Albert and Princess Caroline jumped to their feet to cheer Charlotte and Edwina as they finished their round with what turned out to be an unbeatable time". Princess Caroline delivered the awards.
Edwina Tops-Alexander and Charlotte Casiraghi victorious in Longines Pro Am Cup - LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR
Edwina Tops-Alexander & Charlotte Casiraghi take Longines Pro-Am Cup in Monaco

Gallery from Friday, also from Charlotte's prize ceremony
International Monte-Carlo Jumping Day 2 - Pictures - Zimbio

It must have been great for Charlotte to win there.

From Edwina's Twitter
https://twitter.com/EdwinaAlexander/status/482661096600666112

Charlotte's interview
9ème Jumping International de Monte-Carlo - YouTube

The contentment and happiness Charlotte has found in her personal life seems to be having a positive effect on her riding. She has improved a great deal.

No Charlene? :-(

And no Beatrice, no Pierre, no Alexandra, no Tatiana, no Andrea!!!!
Caroline used to give a party at Pacha in Sunday, after the finish of the Jumping. Maybe we will see some pics of this.

Her riding boots are perfection. That shade of brown is making me drool.

I think it is a must for Charlotte to give interviews on the occasion of the jumping, or am I wrong? I think she used to speak about the race every year...

:previous:

Yes, that's right. Since 2010 Charlotte is the Honorary President of the Jumping International de Monte-Carlo, so she's expected to give interviews.

Here are the first pics of day 2, June 26:

** gettyimages gallery **

In some of the pictures in the Rex gallery it looks like Caroline is kidnapping Raphael!

Back
Top Bottom