International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: Cute to see that Pierre and Beatrice brought Stefano along to the event. I wish that these photos didn't blur out his face but I understand the copyright and privacy reasons behind it.

And what a nice view they have with the port in the background!

:previous: I agree, Port Hercule is a magical backdrop for any event!;)

Princess Caroline, Pierre and Beatrice, Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam at Monte-Carlo Jumping

Dimitri gazes directly at the camera and appears distinctly uncomfortable eating and drinking while on display in the Princely loge.....:cool:

(..) Charlotte needs to get off her phone and I prefer Dimitri with slightly shorter hair. I like Caroline's jumpsuit thing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:Totally agree. It's so completely rude to sit at the table mesmerized by your phone-excuse yourself for a moment if it's so freaking important!:bang:

I like Dimitri with long hair..he has an amazing head of it... but I admit it's gotten a bit TOO long. However by the time he and Charlotte join Caroline on the Pacha later this month I have a feeling it will have been cut.;)

:previous:Totally agree. It's so completely rude to sit at the table mesmerized by your phone-excuse yourself for a moment if it's so freaking important!:bang:

I agree. Even though I do use my own phone a lot; if I were in public profile at an event such as this I would've had the politeness to put it away. She may as well have written "I find this event really boring" on her forehead or something because she gives off the impression that she's tired of sitting through the event.

Last edited:
Dimitri gazes directly at the camera and appears distinctly uncomfortable eating and drinking while on display in the Princely loge.....:cool:

I see a family in which omly Caroline and Pierre talk to each other. The other members look very distant from each other.
Concerning Dimitri, I think that he really feels "distinctly uncomfortable" not because he is on display, but because nobody talks to him. Charlotte could be more polite and "be" with him instead of looking at her mobile.
That's my impression of course through this video.

I agree with you Capri.

Posts about the correct dining etiquette and the "American way of eating", as some members called it, have been deleted as off-topic.

The 14th annual Jumping International de Monte-Carlo competition will take place from June 27 - June 29, 2019.

* *​

This year's Jumping International de Monte-Carlo has started today, June 27, so far no photos of the family, but we'll surely get some during the next days!

** fb gallery day 1 - June 27 **

It is a shame, there is a heat waves, the most high heat in juni since a long time and the jumping is not canceled , poor horses which have to jump during this heat ,

:previous: I was reading about this.

I think the Jumping should be cancelled or postponed out of concern for the horses, and also the riders for that matter.

It's going to be extremely hot:ermm::ohmy:

Caroline and Charlotte didn't attend this year. It"s very strange.

Sorry if this isn’t allowed (I’m new here) but there was an article in a French gossip site about Charlotte and Dimitri maybe having a religious ceremony in Saint Remy this weekend? Maybe that’s why they didn’t attend? Hopefully they will show tomorrow though!

I have also heard that the religious wedding is this weekend in Provence which would explain the absence.

Sorry if this isn’t allowed (I’m new here) but there was an article in a French gossip site about Charlotte and Dimitri maybe having a religious ceremony in Saint Remy this weekend? Maybe that’s why they didn’t attend? Hopefully they will show tomorrow though!

Even so, someone of the princely family should be there… after all it's a prestigious event for the principality. If not Prince Albert himself, at least one of the Casiraghi brothers should be there… :ermm:

The ongoing discussion about the wedding of Charlotte and Dimitri has been deleted. Please use the relevant extra threads instead.

Yesterday, June 28, Prince Albert attended the jumping event:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** profimedia gallery **

The Jumping International de Monte-Carlo has started today, July 1, and will end on July 3. Hopefully we'll see some family members attending.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It's wonderful seeing Charlotte at this event again, even if she no longer participates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom