Find a Partner for Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they do not suit at all , but i do not think they'd get very bored with one another , they dont need to have the same hobby and personality if they have the same personality that would be for sure boring , i think they would fight a lot because harry party to hard buy maybe char change and star to party hard like her boyfriend haha they will never going to be together at least that a miracle happen -.- and i dont think queen mother like the fact that he date whit charlotte because she is catholic and i guess that the royal family of england may see the royal family of monaco like a family very OPEN MIND if you know what i mean ,IN MY CASE I PREFER CHARLOTTE MARRIED WITH A NEW YORKER AND LIVE IN THE FIVE AVENUE :) GOSSIP GIRL STYLE !

I don't know Charlotte but one thing I can guarantee about her future husband...

He will be very wealthy.

Same thing goes for both her brothers. Look at all their playmates and associates...I don't think they even know any poor or middle class! :lol:

Look at their romantic partners...Tatiana Santo Domingo, Alexandre Dellal, and Beatrice Borromeo.

These three have one thing in common (besides great hair) and that is extreme wealth.

^They do all have great hair, that's a true statement! :D

And furthermore, besides all being wealthy, at least in the case of the Dellals and Santo Domingos, they come from the same circle of acquaintance. Those two families have known each other for a long, long time before the Casiraghi dating connection.

I didn't know that CT...I wonder if Charlotte met Alex through Tatiana?

Charlotte and Prince Guillaume would make a good looking couple.Though I don't know their personality,so who knows.

If Charlotte has any sense, she won't marry a Royal.

Robert Francis Kennedy III: from wealthy and Catholic family, only two years older than she.
I don't know how he looks like, but it doesn't matter. It's only a game.

^Oh, i would have loved to see a pic of him!
François Arnaud: french-canadian actor, one year older than her. Speaks french, english and spanish. And it's very handsome!

^Oh, i would have loved to see a pic of him!
François Arnaud: french-canadian actor, one year older than her. Speaks french, english and spanish. And it's very handsome!

Oh yeah, good choice. I'm thinking about Gaspard Ulliel too: the typical parisian for me (in a positive way :flowers:) and she has already met him.

^ Good thing Charlotte isn't a Kelly then :p
No, but seriously, I don't think that uptight lifestyle would be good for her at all, same goes for marrying some other royal.

I agree with the previous poster, Gaspard would be perfect :brows: Not that I mind Alex.

I thought Alex "scrubbed up " nicely for the Royal Wedding -it's amazing what a morning suit can do.

Here's a picture of RFK III.
I think his cousin Jack Kennedy Schlossberg is hotter :ninja: But he may be too young for Charlotte, he's more around my age.:whistling:But a Kennedy wouldn't be a bad match. The Kennedys and the Kellys are quite similar families actually. Both Irish Catholics, both had strict patriarchs, both families prized athleticism and competition...hmm.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Grand+Stadium+Jacket+Cocktail+Party+Fay+Boutique+VCjD9qLWyPel.jpg
Wow, in that pic i don't know why he reminds me of David Oakes.
I know I know...too many Borgias series in my head, lol.

Gaspard would be perfect, indeed. They would make an incredible good-looking couple.

I thought Alex "scrubbed up " nicely for the Royal Wedding -it's amazing what a morning suit can do.

I agree. It's the first time I have ever found the guy remotely attractive.

This won't be a popular opinion, but I actually don't think Alex is that bad-looking. I've never understood why people found him unattractive in the first place, but then maybe that's just my type. What am I talking about, my type is men in general.:ROFLMAO: Seriously though, I did have a crush on a Palestinian guy in high school and he looked a bit like Alex, so yeah. Anyways, Francois (from the Borgias) is indeed a cutie (even though I stopped watching that show midway, GoT is better, sorry). Casting a vote for him.

I think Alex is a good boyfriend for Charlotte. He has a good career, rich parents, good looks...
What more could a girl want?

Agree also. I was also wondering WHY he always appear SO trashy, whe he can be sooooo better with a nice outfit.

Alex is a gallery owner - he has to adapt to his environment.

As stated before in another thread: Posts about Charlotte dating someone other than Alex Dellal
have been deleted as speculative!

What about Tim Tebow? After what her mother had been through with her recent husband, a clean cut virgin who spends his free time building hospitals is developing countries might be a nice change of pace:

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2010-09/56117357.jpg
That is.... atrocious.
Sure he's a good guy but no.

If I were her tbh.
Jamie Dornan - Model Profile - Photos & latest news
Actor Taylor Kitsch Visits The Apple Store Soho On April 22
Aidan Turner Picture Special - Being Human News - Gay Spy - Digital Spy

I would keep them for myself though. :D She can keep her man haha. They're all good looking lads, all seem like really good guys too. Talented aswell.

This won't be a popular opinion, but I actually don't think Alex is that bad-looking. I've never understood why people found him unattractive in the first place, but then maybe that's just my type. What am I talking about, my type is men in general.:ROFLMAO: Seriously though, I did have a crush on a Palestinian guy in high school and he looked a bit like Alex, so yeah. Anyways, Francois (from the Borgias) is indeed a cutie (even though I stopped watching that show midway, GoT is better, sorry). Casting a vote for him.
Omg yes, it has better men aswell.
Richard Madden, Kit Harington, Harry Lloyd, (family of Charles Dickens) Jason Momoa. Even Sean Bean still has it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably he is considered atrocious because he is religious.

Tim Tebow is the media "Flavor Of The Month" here in the US...the press tends to latch on to people and plaster them all over the place until it's overkill.

I am sure he is a very nice guy but I cannot see someone like Charlotte being even remotely interested in him.

She is sophisticated, cosmopolitan, bookish...and seems rather sensual as well. She would do well with someone who shares or complements her own personality.

Meaning no show biz or footballers.

Sorry, I just can't imagine it.

I am sure he is a very nice guy but I cannot see someone like Charlotte being even remotely interested in him.

She is sophisticated, cosmopolitan, bookish...and seems rather sensual as well. She would do well with someone who shares or complements her own personality.

This is why I think they'd be cute together. He's this innocent homeschooled all-American athlete. She could open him up to so much. She's this worldly (practically) princess. His down-to-Earth personality and traditional values could be a source of comfort and stability. They both seem like really unique, thoughtful, and cool people. Even though they are different, they could compliment each other.

Besides, I'd hate to see Tim with someone like Jessica Simpson. He said Jennifer Aniston was his favorite actress. The boy needs some culture.

Do you think that Charlotte will date with Gad for a long time? Are they a good couple for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom