Engagement of Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo; 2 July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes,that's Alex.They still remained friends, w/c is very mature of them and also, he is close to Andrea and Tatiana.

I don't think they remained friends. But he indeed has a good relationship with the just married couple!!!

jeez,all that exclamation marks.Are you shouting at me?

I think that is indeed Alex Dellal and I am surprised to see him there, which I think is rather lovely.

Even if he is friends with Andrea and Tatiana there is simply no way they would have invited him if his presence would have upset Charlotte, so apparently there are no hard feelings with Charlotte and they have maintained a friendship.

I am not crazy about Tatiana's dress but considering how she's usually dressed it's a lovely look on her, imo.:whistling:

jeez,all that exclamation marks.Are you shouting at me?
I beg your pardon..? :whistling: They just indicate that i agree with you..

Tati was amazing in that dress!! Like a fairy!!!

I beg your pardon..? :whistling: They just indicate that i agree with you..

Tati was amazing in that dress!! Like a fairy!!!

I agree with you, Azure. Tati's dress (Missoni's dress) is very flattering. AndAndrea looked very happry:flowers:

Surprising to see Alex there. But considering they both moved on fast and he's a father and Charlotte about to be a mother, there must be no hard feeling. Which is great imo.

The whole family looks good.

As said on the previous page of this thread, we have an extra thread for the wedding, so please don't repost wedding pics and articles here! A couple of posts have already been moved to the right thread!

I wonder if Beatrice Borromeo was too busy to attend, or she is simply not friendly with Tatiana?

I find it strange that she was apparently not there....

Wonderful pictures! Thank you. It's good to see Andrea and Tatiana are so happpy :)

I wonder if Beatrice Borromeo was too busy to attend, or she is simply not friendly with Tatiana?

Me too. :ermm: (But I do not like Beatrice anyway. :whistling:)

Considering she is Pierre's girlfriend (or was), she would've been invited as the girlfriend of the brother's groom.

She was at the wedding, there is a pic of her arriving, alone, I think. But she didn't seem to attend this "party" at PACHA. And I didn't see her with Pierre in those blurry pics we saw from inside the reception. Not sure why, but she really seemed apart from Pierre and his family.

On another note, I never thought she was close to Tatiana.

...thanks Juliette. I don't think there is a rift with Pierre because if there was, she simply would not have bothered to attend. And she and Pierre seemed closer than ever last week at Pierre's boat racing victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom