Current press reports: Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

asturiana

Heir Presumptive
City
BW
Country
Germany
Sorry for the gossip :-(.

Someone has seen RTL Exclusiv (German TV). They showed pictures of Ernst August kissing another woman :eek:. Tomorrow Bunte will publish the pictures.

I'm shocked, alltough it was obvious that Caroline and Ernst had problems in their marriage, I'm sad for Caroline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't Ernest married when Caroline began to pursue him? Am sure one of you can shed light on that but well the old saying is what goes around comes around.....

As far as I could recognize this woman in the photo is NOT Marjam Sachs, daughter-in-law of former playboy Gunter Sachs. Hopefully I´m right because she always was happily and longtime married to Gunter´s son Rolf.
I make this remark because there were rumours spread a few weeks ago that EA has a relationship with her.

Well, in TV they didn't say the name of the woman, so I guess she is unknown.

Sorry for the gossip :-(.

Someone has seen RTL Exclusiv (German TV). They showed pictures of Ernst August kissing another woman :eek:. Tomorrow Bunte will publish the pictures.

I'm shocked, alltough it was obvious that Caroline and Ernst had problems in their marriage, I'm sad for Caroline.
Perhaps she won't testify for him after these photos come out. ;) I'm sad for Caroline too.

Wasn't Ernest married when Caroline began to pursue him? Am sure one of you can shed light on that but well the old saying is what goes around comes around.....

Caroline never pursued Ernst, in fact I don´t think she ever had to pursue anyone. It must have been the other way round most of the times. They were friends for a long time, so the relationship sprang up naturally.

Is it me ? I don't see on these sites the pix with the other lady

Is it me ? I don't see on these sites the pix with the other lady
No, I have to say I haven't seen the pictures either :ermm: Originally I thought I'd rather wait until I saw the photos for myself (and I'd still rather wait until I do before drawing any definite conclusions) but a lot of people seem to be talking about the photos as fact. :sad:

She won't be much longer :D
EA never had any (royal) manners, it shows again.
I agree with you. In my opinion Caroline is a very beautiful, elegant, well educated woman and Ernst August is just the opposite of that. Alltough I'm sad for Caroline that this pictures are shown in publish. This must be hard.

This is the cover of the magazine with the pics
Bunte

Daily Mail just picked the story up. Doesn't really state anything new though, apart from speculating on how much their divorce would cost. I thought Caroline and Ernst got a prenup though? :ermm:

Princess Caroline of Monaco could split from husband after he was pictured with another woman | Mail Online

London Evening Standard:
Thailand romp fuels Princess Caroline marriage split rumours | News

People:
Marriage of Monaco's Princess Caroline Rocked by Photo Scandal - Princess Caroline : People.com

No one seems to be posting the photos though? :confused:

He went to Thailand with another woman, didn't he? So the story is repeating itself. When Ernst was still married to Chantal, back in 1997, if I remember it correctly, he and Caroline eloped to Thailand. They were registered at the hotel where they were staying as Mrs. and Mr. Meyer. (source: CHI)

Those noble people lack imagination...;)

Shame on Ernst... :furious::furious::furious: He ought to know better! He's proving himself unworthy of P. Caroline, the same way Philippe Junot did decades ago. Poor princess, deserved so much better... :verysad:Take a look
http://http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2010010712214/ernesto/hannover/tailandia/1/

This is the correct link but still no Thailand pics. Maybe somebody in Germany will get hold of Bunte print.
Ernesto de Hannover fotografiado con una desconocida en una playa Tailandesa

Shame on Ernst... :furious::furious::furious: He ought to know better! He's proving himself unworthy of P. Caroline, the same way Philippe Junot did decades ago. Poor princess, deserved so much better... :verysad:Take a look
http://http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2010010712214/ernesto/hannover/tailandia/1/

I'm making myself unpopular, but I'm not sorry for Caroline at all. What goes around comes around.
Don't worry for her. She will find a way to console herself very soon, just like she did shortly after Stefano's death.

This is the correct link but still no Thailand pics. Maybe somebody in Germany will get hold of Bunte print.
Ernesto de Hannover fotografiado con una desconocida en una playa Tailandesa

Thanks for the link correction. As for the photos i doubt that we will ever see them.:photo: I don't believe that magazines will go so far as to publish them, they wouldn't dare. The all matter is already so scandalous :eek: that publish such photos would be a fatal blow. If such thing would happen, P. Caroline could no longer delay a reation. And that, i'm afraid, would have to be the divorce. Oh, poor woman...:cry:

On the Hola site, the picture shown doesn't convince me, it looks very much like Caroline

But of course the photos have already been published.
I've seen them and they are clear and unambiguous - Prince Ernst August and his female traveling companion (not Caroline of course...) going swimming, embracing and kissing in the water.
There is hardly any possibility on Ernst August's part to deny an affair.

This doesn't come as a complete surprise, since Princess Caroline and him have factually seperated months ago, no matter which statement to the contrary the Palace saw fit to issue.

It will be most interesting to see how exactly Caroline's appearance as a witness in the Kenya lawsuit will turn out now. She finally agreed a few weeks ago to appear before a German court on January 13.

Sorry, can someone post the pictures???? I can not find them.

Thanks

I think, the pictures are exclusiv for magazines. Well, to sell the magazine, of course. I have see the pictures in TV, but will not buy the magazine. The pictures are :sick: and they are very clear.

He went to Thailand with another woman, didn't he? So the story is repeating itself. When Ernst was still married to Chantal, back in 1997, if I remember it correctly, he and Caroline eloped to Thailand. They were registered at the hotel where they were staying as Mrs. and Mr. Meyer. (source: CHI)

Those noble people lack imagination...;)

Yes correct. Famous celebrity journalist Michael Graeter, working for BUNTE at the time was on a plane from Bangkok into Frankfurt, when Caroline and EA rushed on board at last minute, visibly as a couple, making themselves comfortable in their seats. He recalled that he tried to be invisible for the next 12 hours, hiding under a blanket, because he had met both before, in order to keep his story. When it broke, it made worldwide headlines.

Now there is the cruel irony that Thailand is involved again, but this time not to Carolines favour.

I guess it is save to say that EA WANTED this to happen, why would somebody who beat up people for the most trivial reasons in the past, give tourists the opportunity to take pictures of him getting close and personal with another woman? It's like an invitation, telling the world this is it. It doesn't have style, but hey, nobody expects this from him anyway.

This is bringing back the horrid memories from the Stephanie/Daniel Scandal ,

Hope Caroline the best , Princess or not every marriage has rocky times she will do what has to be done .

Caroline took her best friend's husband and was pregnant . She will never divorce as she is now HRH. Even E.A. first wife remain Princess of hannovre.
Point de Vue had to pay a lot of money to the Princes of Hannovre because they wrote an article about their actual private lifes

I'm sorry but situation is very different. When the Stephanie/Ducruet story happened, Stephanie was normally in couple with Daniel, and suddenly she had this horrible choc

Also EA was normally together with Chantal.

But, EA & Caroline have not been together since August, it means at least FIVE MONTHS!!! And nobody believes that they are still normally together, as they were before!!! Never seen together for 5 months, but still hidden together!!!

We do not know what mutual explanation they have given to each other for this distance, but I think that Caroline should not be surprised about this Thailand story! Maybe they are not fefinitely separated, but at least they gave a kind of freedom to eachother!

I'm sorry but situation is very different. When the Stephanie/Ducruet story happened, Stephanie was normally in couple with Daniel, and suddenly she had this horrible choc

oh yes I did not mean it like that it was much worse for Stephanie I meant the Media Coverage it is already on the News Blogs in America it will be on the cover of magazines and stuff thats what I meant

oh yes I did not mean it like that it was much worse for Stephanie I meant the Media Coverage it is already on the News Blogs in America it will be on the cover of magazines and stuff thats what I meant

Ah Ok, I understand. You are right.

This is the price of the celebrity!!

Maybe Ernst Von Hannover is a prince , but he is not a "gentleman" . Princess Caroline does not deserve this. Can´t he wait to show himself with another woman ? Does he want to provoke a divorce?

Back
Top Bottom