Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Peace and love

:bang:and ... we go again to start to argue another time… because the videos of the YT. :lol:

PEACE and LOVE :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Merci ...

Cannes is having an amateur division. Charlotte would be in the middle tour 1.25 to 1.35 meters. She was in Monaco today, at the art exhibit, so there is a good chance she will be riding in Cannes on Thursday. No amateur riders are listed yet.

Fan, you gave me a great birthday present, just knowing Charlotte is likely to compete in Cannes! :D

The Schedule for GCT Cannes (begins tomorrow)...... Charlotte, I'm sure, will be doing the Medium Tour.

JEUDI 10 JUIN 2010
A partir de 14h (entrée gratuite de 10h30 à 18h)
*ÉPREUVE SAUT D’OBSTACLES SPÉCIALE N°1: Small Tour (1,10 – 1,15 m).
*ÉPREUVE SAUT D’OBSTACLES SPÉCIALE N°2: Medium Tour (1,25 – 1,35 m).
*ÉPREUVE SAUT D’OBSTACLES SPÉCIALE N°3: Big Tour (1,40 – 1,45 m).

VENDREDI 11 JUIN 2010
A partir de 12h (entrée gratuite de 10h30 à 18h)
*ÉPREUVE SAUT D’OBSTACLES SPÉCIALE N°4: Small Tour (1,10 – 1,15 m).
*ÉPREUVE SAUT D’OBSTACLES SPÉCIALE N°5: Medium Tour (1,25 – 1,35 m).
*ÉPREUVE SAUT D’OBSTACLES SPÉCIALE N°6: Big Tour (1,40 – 1,45 m).

SAMEDI 12 JUIN 2010
A partir de 10h (entrée gratuite de 11h à 17h)
*ÉPREUVE SAUT D’OBSTACLES SPÉCIALE N°7: Small Tour (1,10 – 1,15 m).
*ÉPREUVE SAUT D’OBSTACLES SPÉCIALE N°8: Medium Tour (1,25 – 1,35m).
*ÉPREUVE SAUT D’OBSTACLES SPÉCIALE N°9: Big Tour (1,40 – 1,45 m).

Source: Jumping international de Cannes - Juin 2010

To see results (this link won't be live until tomorrow) go here:
Sport Computer Graphics - 1point Advise
or of course, Global Champions tour website

Last edited:
She did it. See results. She jumped with Tintero and Troy and placed respectively, 9th and 10th out of 39 riders.

9th and 10th out of 39! That's great! Congratulations to her :flowers:

Actually 9th and 10th out of 41. Three people were eliminated and tied for 39th. She also had zero faults on both horses. An excellent day; especially for Troy. I think she's starting to get in the groove.

Excellent day for Char and her steeds! :flowers: 9th and 10th are fantastic finishes, out of a class of 41 participants!!

Actually 9th and 10th out of 41. Three people were eliminated and tied for 39th. She also had zero faults on both horses. An excellent day; especially for Troy. I think she's starting to get in the groove.

Yeah, but I only count the people who ranked. The eliminated ones don't rank, that's why the last placed tie at 39.

Charlotte won $90 for each horse today, bringing her GCT YTD earnings to $830.00. She has already passed last years total of $785.00. Yeah!

9th/10th is actually quite amazing considering it's not very easy.
Has she ever been in the top 3?

Some many drool-worthy riders now in Cannes btw!

Isabel Werth with Warum Nicht en Matthias Alexander Rath with Triviant. And the youngest competitor in the Olympics Luiza Almeida with her Lusitano horse is there aswell for the World Dressage Masters.

Char did good today, to judge from her result, but no way she is riding in the big tour. I can't believe it!

^Wow, she is jumping Tintero over the 1m40, that's moving on up. And fourth place.........:cool:

Charlotte won $90 for each horse today, bringing her GCT YTD earnings to $830.00. She has already passed last years total of $785.00. Yeah!

And 280 euros for today!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

Today CHAR. :ROFLMAO: it made an excellent participation no GCT 2010 Cannes for very little was not in 3º place.

CONGRATULATIONS :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Charlotte had a 4th place in Turin. I think that is her best finish.

Charlotte finished 9th/32 on Troy at 1.30 m and 18/27 on Tintero at 1.40 m. Overall a very good week-end. She finished 10th or above in 5 of 6 competitions. This is also only the 2nd time she has attempted 1.40.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see that she is improving! There are pics from the Cannes Jumping at rameypix.net. Anyone have an account who can enlarge?

Saturday, she was 9th place in the medium tour with Troy and had no faults, but for some reason she was eliminated. I've never seen an elimination besides for the dead last finishes. Not for 9/31 places. Can the experts explain this for me? I don't understand today's result from the medium tour.

Another question: Friday she took 280 euros from the Medium tour. Does someone know how many euros she took from the medium tour? I figure she took some because her place was 5th.

Saturday, she was 9th place in the medium tour with Troy and had no faults, but for some reason she was eliminated. .

:huh:She was eliminated?? That sounds very weird because she took a very good place..

Hmmmm - maybe something technical caused her elimination? Or, perhaps, she had to pull her horse(s) for health reasons?:sad: I does seem strange, nonetheless.....:ermm:

^ There's no time,just ELM which is Eliminated. But yes, she is 9th place, tied with someone else, who was also ELM. That's why I wonder about it.

Saturday, she was 9th place in the medium tour with Troy and had no faults, but for some reason she was eliminated. I've never seen an elimination besides for the dead last finishes. Not for 9/31 places. Can the experts explain this for me? I don't understand today's result from the medium tour.

i think she was eliminated on the jump-off, that`s why she placed last (in the jump-off) ;D

I think Troy had no faults in the first round and probably refused a jump twice in the jump off causing the elimination. He gets eliminated alot but is doing it less and less.

Back
Top Bottom