Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
**off topic mode on**
:heart:I am kinda involved so i just want to make myself clear: it wasn’t me who suggested you to write in English but an other member who correctly told you to write in English.All I said was that posts about other riders videos here are off topic. Unfortunately I didn’t quote your message so you can now reform it as you like but it was a suggestion to the members ’’ a ceux qu ils aiment l'equitation’’to visit you yt channel.I’m trying hard to understand what you mean with your second sentence about ''lack of general culture'' and speaking about it i would suggest you to read the royal forums rules to see that TRF is an English speaking community.You should also be more patient when disagreeing with other members opinion,a cultivated and well educated person always respects other people's view.I hope that you won't delete this message too otherwise my posts would seem pointless and non-sence.You can now provide us even more of Doda's videos.Gros bisous. **off topic mode off**

Mon amour chéri ...

What it wanted to say, was very simple:

He would not be more sensible, but also educated; to translate instead (before erase) of erasing!

When it writes that this is mine yt channel, is not truth, this channel is of the sponsor of Amazon Luciana Diniz; Diniz it is not mine.

As the Casiraghitrio colleague placed videos of other participants (Athina Onassis, and Doda) and the Express colleague placed (Schoder, and Beerbaum) had the freedom to place more videos of the Doda.
It was in this direction, only.

This channel of youtube is of the sponsor of the Luciana Diniz, that was in 4º place of WORLD CUP FINAL (GENEVE) 2010.

YouTube - MrBiotrust's Channel

Amazon was considered revelation of the championship of the FEI.

I have a light suspicion of that if the CHARL. to participate in the GCT, with the Luciana Diniz in the same time, that we go to have more videos… it is alone a light suspicion! :whistling::whistling::whistling:

http://www.cronicas-da-lilian.com.br/imagens/monaco-p155.JPG

Merci à tout.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
So you mean that if Charlotte and this Diniz compete at same time we will have more videos.Ok.
I apologize if i sounded cruel or annoyed but you still hardly make sence.Anyway,bye.

Has anyone seen results for Turin yet? Charotte is listed as a rider, but no results are posted for 2 stars yet on GCT website.

^Go Tintero~ The Little Engine That Could, guys~ I'm tellin' ya! :ROFLMAO:

so the first phase had the 1m25 fences and then the 1m30 in the second phase. I wonder why she jumped with Tintero over the bigger height. I would have thought Tintero for 1m25, Troy for 1m30 but she did the opposite it looks like.

Last edited:
I wish we had some pictures from Turin. I want to see more Gucci riding outfits! Maybe we will get some eventually...

Troy and Tintero were both in the same competition of 1.25/1.30. I guess the first phase was 1.25 and the second phase 1.30. There were 28 riders. I think that's the best she has done since her comeback.

I also saw that Troy's birth name was Turbo. That was the horse she rode at Marseilles last fall.

Thanks rerehh.

Thank you! How many riders were there and competed?
She won the 7th place, that sounds good!

Her results today are impressive! It was another 2 phase competition, first over 1m25 (and I'm still curious why she's jumping Troy over that height) and then over 1m30. Both phases were against the clock and there was one "round" and one jump-off. There were 22 places in this event. Char got 10th place with Troy and 7th with Tintero, so for the latter she took a little prize money.

Her time with Troy was 78.47 and she had 5 fault points. Her time with Tintero was 73.62 and she had four fault points.

The winner, Ekaterina Rybolovleva on Lucky The Man took 1650 euros with a time of 41.10 and 0 penalties (faults).

Last edited:
7th and 10th out of 22 is not too bad. It's a decent result.

Bonne chance !!!!

Sincerely it started, very well; but we go to wait tomorrow for and sunday. :flowers:

Yesterday, May 21, Charlotte attended the International Horse
Show gala dinner at the Reggia di Venaria in Turin, Italy.

Here's a first pic, I'm sure there'll be more:

----------> Pic

A little late to the party but apparently the following TRF rules need to be reintroduced:

• The language of this forum is English. All posts must be in English, and foreign-language articles should be posted as hyperlinks accompanied by an English summary of the main points of the articles.
Also, a reminder that only TRF administrators and supermoderators have the ability to edit and/delete any and all posts. This is not done in a vacuum, most posts are deleted and/or edited if they violate a TRF rule. If a member would like to edit or delete their personal post there is a limited time to do so. I would also like to remind eveyone of the another TRF rule:
  • It is mandatory to comply with instructions posted by the moderators and administrators. Complaints about moderator actions should not be made in the threads; instead, send a private message to the moderator concerned or an administrator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned or an administrator; do not repost deleted material or interfere with moderator edits.
I would like to remind everyone that you did agree to abide by the TRF rules when you joined TRF, so hopefully these rules are not a surprise.

If you have any questions, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Regards,

Zonk
Monaco Forums moderator

Last edited:
I hear Charlotte is quite good. She must be terrribly good because she has an amazing body and I hear she works and trains hard.

I love her shoes in this latest horse show gala!

:sad: The gala pictures are very nice (thanks, sugarbaby) but I wish we had some images and video from the competitions.

I bet the reason for Charlotte's good results has to do with Tintero. She only jumped with Troy in Valencia. Troy is such a great horse and too great for her, imo. She can't handle him well. Tintero is a lot less experienced. He's a Little Engine That Could horse and Charlotte, a Little Engine That Could rider, is his perfect match. So when she tells Tintero what to do and holds his reins too tightly, he's cool with it because he doesn't know better and he's more submissive, I suppose. So the consequence is that they work easily together and have better results.

Anyone know what phone she's using? I've seen a photo of her using a similar one but I still can't work out what it is. It doesn't look like a Blackberry. :ermm:
Anyway, I like her outfit! Casual one and equestrian one. Great to see the Gucci out! Thanks for the pics Ice! :flowers:

DEFINitely a new phone...... I thought maybe it's the white iphone.

I want to know what Thierry is looking at in Pic 4. :p

This pics are great. Thanks a lot, Ice. I hope we get more horse pics. We have a bit of a wait until the next GCT event. The next stop is Cannes, I believe, in the 2nd week of June.

It could be a white iPhone. It looks more gray to me and I can't see any of the button an iPhone normally has on the side on the of hers but it could be.
Very funny look from Thierry in pic 4. Wonder indeed. :ROFLMAO:

It could be a white iPhone. It looks more gray to me and I can't see any of the button an iPhone normally has on the side on the of hers but it could be.
Very funny look from Thierry in pic 4. Wonder indeed. :ROFLMAO:

You said what I was thinking - I know he's not, but it looks as if he's checking out her derrier!!:ROFLMAO::whistling:

Her phone definitely looks like an iPhone.

The iphone is so far the only thing I can figure. Her phone still looks grey to me, though. I have to agree with Thecia on that one.

Anyway, back to equestrian topics....... Char had good results with Tintero (not so good with Troy) in Torino. She also seemed to do good with Tintero at the Gucci Masters: 10dec09 Tintero over 1m25 fence 1*GUCCI MASTERS on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It looks like Cannes is only having CSI 5 star jumping and dressage so Monaco will probably be her next GCT competition. There is a 2 star competition at La Boissiere Ecole this weekend. Maybe she will go to that.

Back
Top Bottom