Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right it seems to be the same but the pattern is different. Take a look, from Colourpress

in5zit.jpg

Well, if she is then she really has bad taste is men!!!!! I can only hope that she isn't going out with whats-his-name!!!!

hsh1969 said:
Is my imagination or the dress that Char is wearing in the above pix in the same the her mom wore in the opening of the hotel a couple of months ago?

BTW has any of you picked up in the news that Char is dating Prince Guillermo de Luxemburg?

I read rumors like that floating around in the Lux. forum too but right now Char is dating a guy named Felix (not of Luxembourg).

Can anyone tell me how she met Felix. Is he rich? Do they go to the same school/ have the same friends? Just curious.

This is an old photo, but by far my favorite (this was modified from the original to reduce the noise):

charlottecasiraghi353.jpg

She looks like a model doesn't she?

Source: M|L

Please, respect his private life a bit. Thx!
kaydura0717 said:
Can anyone tell me how she met Felix. Is he rich? Do they go to the same school/ have the same friends? Just curious.

We are not disrespectful here,we're just very curious about him.He is Charlotte's first serious relationship and Charlotte is a royal so our curiosity is the only normal thing here.Don't forget that this is a forum about royalty anyone can ask anything.His private life is including Charlotte a lot so it's normal for the members to have many questions.I would like to know some things about him but not because i'm interested in him as a person but as Charlotte's choice.Nobody cares here IMO about Tatiana and Felix we're just watching the Trio's lives...please correct me if i'm wrong....

Beatrice said:
We are not disrespectful here,we're just very curious about him.He is Charlotte's first serious relationship and Charlotte is a royal so our curiosity is the only normal thing here.Don't forget that this is a forum about royalty anyone can ask anything.His private life is including Charlotte a lot so it's normal for the members to have many questions.I would like to know some things about him but not because i'm interested in him as a person but as Charlotte's choice.Nobody cares here IMO about Tatiana and Felix we're just watching the Trio's lives...please correct me if i'm wrong....
Thanks Beatrice for backing me up.:)

kaydura0717 said:

The only article I ever read about Félix Winckler, was in Point de Vue last summer. It said that Charlotte and Félix met in Paris and that they frequented the same parties and circle of friends. But the article didn't give any further details.
However, in other issues of the same magazine, I saw twice pictures of Cécile Winckler (sister of Félix) and Eugénie Niarchos together at parties and since Charlotte is said to be close with Stavros Niarchos (brother of Eugénie, is it becoming too complicated ? :)), that could be a possible (maybe far-fetched :confused: ) connection.
About their studies, the article suggested that they were both in hypokhâgne, although I would be very surprised if Félix would be effectively in hypokhâgne.

Besides, Happy New Year to you all. For some of you, it is maybe already 2006, here the party has to start yet ...

Happy New Year - Make 2006 a GREAT year !!! :)

Coquine said:
The only article I ever read about Félix Winckler, was in Point de Vue last summer. It said that Charlotte and Félix met in Paris and that they frequented the same parties and circle of friends. But the article didn't give any further details....

More into that I've read that Felix was a friend of one of Charlotte's stepbrothers (I'm pretty sure I read that it was Christian).

Oh and Happy New Years :)

Charlotte, Carlota is such a great beauty like her mother , aunt, grandmother , but out of all of them to me Charlotte is the most Beautiful, but one thing I think her eyebrows should be shaped alittle more, plucked or waxed, to me their very beautiful and very thick and full but they could be shaped a little better, but to me I much much prefer her thick full eyebrows always to skinny ones, her mother, grandmother and aunt all pluck mor wax theirs and shaped them very nicely which is obvious.

Charlotte does shape her eyebrows. I like the fact that they are not overly exaggerated. The eyebrows are smooth and "natural" looking.

Here's an example of what I consider to be an exaggerated eyebrow:

sabrina-eyebrows.jpg

http://www.nylon.net

happy new year
charlotte is exquisite just like her mom and grandmother

Hey their all what color do you think Charlottes eyes are to me their either bluegray or light hazel bluegray. Because in some pictures her eyes seem like they change color from goldish brown to goldishgreen, amber brown, blue, blueishgold, gray bluegray. Does anyone know what color her eyes are for sure? or give your best beleifs. Please reeply. thank you

Most if not all of the Grimaldi kids and their kids have Blue eyes or a color close to it.

To my knowledge all family members have blueish eyes, no brown or amber or whatever. Eyes change gray to blue or green, but they don't change to brown (unless you are a baby). If you think that her eyes look brown on some pictures it is surely due to the light or the picture quality.

paca said:
To my knowledge all family members have blueish eyes, no brown or amber or whatever. Eyes change gray to blue or green, but they don't change to brown (unless you are a baby). If you think that her eyes look brown on some pictures it is surely due to the light or the picture quality.

Yup...that's it ...:)

Ok thanks for your opinions but you never know for sure cause very are many different shades of hazel.

and very alot of people in my family that have hazel blue or gray hazel eyes and other people I' ve seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom