Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events 44: May 2019 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presentation of the philosophy prize organized by Charlotte Casiraghi and Robert Maggiori

Charlotte is certainly her mother's daughter in so many ways:flowers:

:previous: And much like her mother, Charlotte's voice is deep and husky, but very feminine. Great voice!;)

Charlotte’s friend Juliette was at the Chanel fashion show in Paris a couple of days ago... but no sign of Charlotte ?

Charlotte is so well-spoken. I just love the way she speaks French.

Does Charlotte have her own house or apartment in Monaco or does she stay with her P Caroline when on Monaco?

Too bad I can't access Instagram anymore. I'd like to see them since their family appearances are rare.:sad:

Thanks for the pics. Both of the boys are so big! Lovely family. I wonder if Daria was with her mother.

:previous: I was under the impression that Masha has primary custody of Darya, who spends summer and winter holidays with Dimitri and Charlotte.

Raphael and Balthazar are beautiful children. I am surprised that their little faces were not pixeled out in those photos....I thought it was the law in Europe?

:previous: I was under the impression that Masha has primary custody of Darya, who spends summer and winter holidays with Dimitri and Charlotte.

Raphael and Balthazar are beautiful children. I am surprised that their little faces were not pixeled out in those photos....I thought it was the law in Europe?

There is no European law on faces being pixeled out. This is not an area that the countries are likely to hand over to Europe as they are perfectly capable of having their own laws on issues like these. There are several European countries, for example Spain, that indeed do have laws requiring that children are made unrecognizable. Other countries have other rules.

presentation trailer of the Philosophical Meetings of Monaco

Yes but these pix are taken from so far that you cannot distinguish properly their faces.

We don't know why they were not in Monaco for the National Day ??

This is great news,imo. I feel that Chanel is/will be a much better fit for Charlotte than Gucci.:cool:

ETA: Charlotte has THE most amazing speaking voice. I could listen to her all day!

Last edited:
This is great news,imo. I feel that Chanel is/will be a much better fit for Charlotte than Gucci.:cool:

ETA: Charlotte has THE most amazing speaking voice. I could listen to her all day!

Agree on Chanel being a better fit for her. :flowers:

I do like that they went straight on with the legacy aspect/pedigree reason for having selected her--she talks about her mother and being born with Chanel, then says that the new Creative Director will stick to tradition. Instead of marketing her as self-made, or not addressing her pedigree (the way previous brands associated with Charlotte did), they zeroed in on part of what makes her special and how Chanel is what women with pedigree are born and grow up with. Now THAT is aspirational, and a truly different level of unattainable luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom