Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events 44: May 2019 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to see them at National Day. It will be Dimitri's first as a member of the family.?

Charlotte Casiraghi meets Charles Leclerc
For the Workshop of the Monaco Philosophical Encounters of Thursday, November 14, 2019. Video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5jRpEnFH3D/

CARLOTA CASIRAGHI, a solitary walk through Paris with his youngest son, Balthazar.

Last edited:
are the Monaco Philosophical Encounters a project that charlotte has created, given her interest in philosophy?

:previous:

She's one of the four founders of the Philosophical Encounters of Monaco. Together with Joseph Cohen, Robert Maggiori and Raphael Zagury-Orly she founded the project in 2015.

Charlotte and Dimitri co-produced another play or movie and were at the premier with the cast in Canada. This is not the first time they were seen together since they have been married.

Charlotte and Dimitri co-produced another play or movie and were at the premier with the cast in Canada. This is not the first time they were seen together since they have been married.

Glad to hear that -as any other normal married couple- they do things together ?

Last edited:

Exactly. They co-produced "Notre Dame du Nil" which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival.

Before they married OGGI was on constant wedding or baby watch....now that Dimitri and Charlotte are married, they have begun Divorce Watch.:whistling:

Prize-giving of the youth writing contest-Francophonie “Antoine de Saint Exupéry” 2019

:previous: I agree. It's sometimes uncanny, isn't it? I just pray Charlotte's happiness is lasting unlike poor Caroline's.:ermm::

I also pray Dimitri will lose the ponytail. SOON. :argh

Balthazar is huge!?

Dimitri needs a haircut and a shower, a part Balthazard who is nice, his father is not beautiful nor handsome

Dimitri needs a haircut and a shower, a part Balthazard who is nice, his father is not beautiful nor handsome

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Melina, i think it's the first time we agree on anything!!! :flowers:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I think Dimitri is the most handsome by far of all Charlotte's partners. But he looks like a complete slob in these photos...something what has never happened before.

I know it was a casual winter walk with his wife and baby son, but seriously?:sad:

Balthazar is sweet. I can't wait to see him walking.

Agree that I hate these hair, it is not nice not even stylish especially for his age, nevertheless how could we say that we needs a shower [emoji371] ??

:previous: I have no idea. But i'd love to know.:cool:

Last edited:
Dimitri

I think Dimitri is the most handsome by far of all Charlotte's partners. But he looks like a complete slob in these photos...something what has never happened before.

I know it was a casual winter walk with his wife and baby son, but seriously?:sad:

Balthazar is sweet. I can't wait to see him walking.

I agree Dimitri is Charlotte's best looking man. As of the last years these men grow beard some look good and some don't. I don't think Dimitri should cover his beautiful face. If his rebellion is his ponytail so be it. Beautiful couple, beautiful children.:flowers:

Wow, they are certainly going to be sued for those pictures of the baby. Illegal to do that in France. Caroline sued every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom