Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events Part 45: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

At last i see them attending an event together... Charlotte seems to always be on her own when it come to events attendance... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

One Minute with Lyna Khoudri and Dimitri Rassam — 75th Cannes Film Festival — CHANEL Events

Charlotte at the 6th edition of the "Rendez-vous littéraires rue Cambon":

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Prior to the PhiloMonaco Week (June 7 - June 12) Charlotte as President and Founder of the "Philosophical Meetings of Monaco" was interviewed by Monaco Info today, June 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Charlotte as President and Founder of the "Philosophical Meetings of Monaco" attended this year's awards ceremony this evening, June 9:

What a bad speaker she is : euh , euh euh at every sentence .

Where do Charlotte and her family live/reside?

They have homes in Paris, in the French countryside at Barbizon and an apartment in Monaco.

But their main residence is in Paris.

Summer Readings with Charlotte Casiraghi and Erica Wagner — CHANEL

I would love to see a meeting between Charlotte’s Rendez-vous litéraires Chanel en Camilla’s Duchess of Cornwall reading room.

I would love to see a meeting between Charlotte’s Rendez-vous litéraires Chanel en Camilla’s Duchess of Cornwall reading room.

Wonderful idea!!!

Mademoiselle feat. Charlotte Casiraghi (Official Music Video)

Last edited:
Yesterday, September 13, Charlotte attended the presentation of the programme for the 2022/2023 season of the Princess Grace Theatre of Monaco and presented the programme of the Philosophical Meetings of Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

For Charlotte the Horse has the best allure ! Bad Speaker !

She has a deep voice that was once pleasant to listen to but has become gravelly over time.

No, I agree that she isn't a great speaker.

Sorry, can't hear anything wrong with her voice and I haven't noticed any change to it. What I do find irritating (and always have done) is the constant uh, uh, uh between phrases when she's thinking.

Back
Top Bottom