Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events 44: May 2019 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events 44: May 2019 - Jan. 2022

Welcome to part 44 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi and her family.

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

Charlotte and her colleagues of The Philosophical Encounters of Monaco have given an interview in connection with the upcoming annual conference on June 7 and 8:

Do we really believe this girl is going to be married next saturday???? Nahhh, not me... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
This summer? Yes. Next Saturday?

NO WAY...LOL!

Well, nothing was officially confirmed.

:previous:: The day before the wedding? Perfect. Little Balthazar should have had his own day to shine!? I wish we could see him in his baptismal robes but there is no chance that will happen.

I love the dress Charlotte wore.

:previous: Yes, I cannot wait to see if Balthazar turns out physically like his Grimaldi/Casiraghi or Rassam/Bouquet side.

It's a win-win for him either way.;)

No questions asked. Baltie will be a rockstar

Interesting that Balthazar got christened now, not long before the wedding. Cute to see nevertheless!

:previous: Well... I said I would believe it when I saw it!

Glad I was wrong

Last edited:
Charlotte is a completely different girl when she is relaxed and smiling. ?

These past few weeks have made me look at Charlotte from a different perspective. Much nicer and relaxed and friendly too. Happy for her!

Last edited:
Charlotte's voice is deep without being masculine. It's very nice to listen to.

There is going to be a horse jumping event in Monaco.

I wonder if Charlotte will participate? I hope so!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom